Rogans commentary Cruz vs Dillashaw

totally biased

Gennady Goblin - I literally laughed at the end when Cruz landed 3 punches in a row and Rogan yells out "GOOD COMBINATION BY TJ"

he must be stoned out of his gourd
Lol this was literally 10 seconds before the fight ended. All I could think is fuck Joe give it a rest. Phone Post 3.0

I think everyone that shits on Rogan after every show should put their audition tape in to UFC. It's prolly an easy ass gig to do. Phone Post 3.0

I like rogan but he's gotten so cocky he doesn't even try to be unbiased anymore

He used to try to hide it, now it's obvious.

Can u Imagine if Mighty Mouse fights cruz again? That's gonna be disgusting

Gennady Goblin - I literally laughed at the end when Cruz landed 3 punches in a row and Rogan yells out "GOOD COMBINATION BY TJ"

he must be stoned out of his gourd

I don't know how anybody is defending Rogan after this one. TJ didn't even throw a punch, and Rogan was celebrating his combination. This was going on all night. I don't usually give Rogan a hard time, but this was over the top. He must want to feel TJ's sting, hard.

Noticed it. Had a laugh. Typical joe. Phone Post 3.0

Felt like he was selling TJ the whole fight. Also kept repeating the 'injured leg' line. Almost like he hoped TJ would overhear him as fighters in the cage often do, and attack it.

Live in Vegas - I gotta say I find Rogans commentary increasingly more and more bizarre... "Nice PUNCH by TJ!" Um... The one he whiffed on? "Nice KICK by Dillashaw!" You mean the one Cruz circled away from and caught? Typically I find posts about the announcing obnoxious, and maybe this one is too, but it's like Joe Rogans in a bizarro universe watching a completely different fight.

He does that, it's like his imagination takes a bigger hold than his observation. He said Litifi's eyes were rolling in his head, or something to that effect, on the live commentary. Unless he had a completely different view on the replay (he seemed to say it on replay) there's no way he could observe that. Later in the main card he revised it by saying the referee could see that his eyes were rolling.

But, I do actually see pretty great improvements in his commentary recently, so I won't say too much. He's really being patient before implying every good submission hold is a done thing.

4 reasons I mute my TV during big sporting events.

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman They are just plain horrible.

Goldberg & Rogan.

Sometimes they are so biased towards a fighter even if they are loosing.

The whole Rousey being the greatest athlete is BS. She was good, but when she finally fought an Elite caliber fighter, everyone saw her weakness, yet Rogan kept on with his biased rants.

Yes Holly Holm is an Elite Fighter. She was 33-2-3 in boxing with multiple world titles First female to win championships in boxing and MMA, could be the first athlete to do so.

Rogan calling tonights fight he sounded like he had money on TJ.

Tell me more about how you never make mistakes and you would do better. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure I heard Goldie day TJ has a win over Joe Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Say Phone Post 3.0

Watching the fight on tv you always have the best angle. When watching live you only have one. I think hes too much of a fan to have the best seat in the house and watch it on the little monitor in front of him. Phone Post 3.0

Thought Hogan did a great job. He highlighted TJ's flaws many times through this fight and praised Dom aplenty. Phone Post 3.0

Noticed there were Onnit logos in Ludwigs gym. Biased a lil? Phone Post 3.0

Bunch of queahs

Rogan was definitely only seeing TJ landing. Tons of solid shots from Cruz in the pocket were completely ignored on commentary. Phone Post 3.0

^in the later rounds anyway. Phone Post 3.0

I love Joe rogan, but the commentary for this fight was really bias. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan definitely showed bias here. You could tell he was just rooting for Dillashaw to land something...anything.

It's only natural I guess given that he's had Dillashaw and Ludwig on his podcast, hung out and even trained with them, but I do think he needs to make more of a conscious effort to balance things up.