Rogans commentary Cruz vs Dillashaw

What the fuck are you dummies talking about. He was praising Cruz nearly the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - God you guys are such fags. The commentary was fine. It was a great, close fight. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - What the fuck are you dummies talking about. He was praising Cruz nearly the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - What the fuck are you dummies talking about. He was praising Cruz nearly the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0

He was very one sided, ignoring things and shots Cruz landed, while focusing on T.J's blows.

Funnily he writes his own narrative based on what he wants to have happened. 'Cruz is slower, he's hiding it but that leg is injured'. Hyping it up while ignoring a Cruz 4 punch combo!

Turns out that the leg kick didn't injure Cruz his foot had a pre-existing injury. All Joe's hot air was innacurate and based on what he wanted to have happened rather than observing what was.

Another observation is 'Cruz is taking deep breaths' being a factor. Cruz takes deep breaths in every round of his fights. Any person can see this if you have watched more than one of his previous fights. It wasn't ring rust, it's because he has such a mobile style, he has to rapidly replace the oxygen he uses with footwork.

Joe is great at what he does, but he really needs to work on this.
How many of us, were stoked by all the build up and questions about footwork and movement, and the questions this fight posed?

He didn't focus nearly enough on that. Sadly I think that is because he was biased toward T.J, and T.J was badly losing that 'most interesting' aspect of this fight.

I think I may start watching with the volume down, because the bias detracts from the fights these days, it's irritating.

When Goldie starts sounding more accurate and grounded than you, maybe you need to reign yourself in, and refocus yourself.

(I like Joe, I really do, I just think he needs to try and be honest with himself, and readjust. He needs to be more detached emotionally, because last night it made him bad at his job).

Cruz addressed Rogans shannagains post fight.

Cruz said he wasn't tired.

Cruz also said the legs kicks didn't hurt him.

SankakuGatame - He was very one sided, ignoring things and shots Cruz landed, while focusing on T.J's blows.

Funnily he writes his own narrative based on what he wants to have happened. 'Cruz is slower, he's hiding it but that leg is injured'. Hyping it up while ignoring a Cruz 4 punch combo!

Turns out that the leg kick didn't injure Cruz his foot had a pre-existing injury. All Joe's hot air was innacurate and based on what he wanted to have happened rather than observing what was.

Another observation is 'Cruz is taking deep breaths' being a factor. Cruz takes deep breaths in every round of his fights. Any person can see this if you have watched more than one of his previous fights. It wasn't ring rust, it's because he has such a mobile style, he has to rapidly replace the oxygen he uses with footwork.

Joe is great at what he does, but he really needs to work on this.
How many of us, were stoked by all the build up and questions about footwork and movement, and the questions this fight posed?

He didn't focus nearly enough on that. Sadly I think that is because he was biased toward T.J, and T.J was badly losing that 'most interesting' aspect of this fight.

I think I may start watching with the volume down, because the bias detracts from the fights these days, it's irritating.

When Goldie starts sounding more accurate and grounded than you, maybe you need to reign yourself in, and refocus yourself.

(I like Joe, I really do, I just think he needs to try and be honest with himself, and readjust. He needs to be more detached emotionally, because last night it made him bad at his job).
You have created this scenario, for the most part, in your head. Phone Post 3.0

Horrid Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori - Cruz addressed Rogans shannagains post fight.

cruz was limping badly while talkig lorezo just before the decision.

he was clearly hurt    

TonyBarbernhb -
gokudamus - What the fuck are you dummies talking about. He was praising Cruz nearly the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy who called Dominic a bitch.

Rogan was awful. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -
Hikikomori - Cruz addressed Rogans shannagains post fight.

cruz was limping badly while talkig lorezo just before the decision.

he was clearly hurt    

He clearly said that it was from a pre existing FOOT injury. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan can be biased at times. He likes Bang and is biased towards TJ because of that. It should be pointed out that TJ is now 0-1 as a non member of team alpha male. Faber fought Cruz better than TJ did. The entire Bang is the greatest trainer of all time thing was way blown out of proportion and Rogan was a big part of that.

TJ is his boy. He's an onnit athlete and Rogan part owns the company. Phone Post 3.0

He forgot to take his Alpha brain and wasn't as sharp due to it imo. Give him a break. Phone Post 3.0

Live in Vegas - I gotta say I find Rogans commentary increasingly more and more bizarre... "Nice PUNCH by TJ!" Um... The one he whiffed on? "Nice KICK by Dillashaw!" You mean the one Cruz circled away from and caught? Typically I find posts about the announcing obnoxious, and maybe this one is too, but it's like Joe Rogans in a bizarro universe watching a completely different fight.
Its all that alpha brain and shroom tech. Im addition to the 15 other compounds he is putting in his body.

He lost a ton of credibility in my eyes because of his constant fellating of Ronda Rousey. It was embarrassing how bad he was all over her and anyone who understood striking knew how much her striking sucked. Phone Post 3.0

This thread took an expected left turn... if you re-read my initial post I never said anything about a bias. I just said it was like he was watching another fight altogether and I found it bizarre... he was literally screaming "what a punch!!!" When TJ completely whiffed and called shit that wasn't actually happening for most of that fight. I think the PED's and MJ are melting that guys brains.

My favorite was in the first round, where Dom caught TJ's high kick while it landed and dragged him down. Rogan kept saying the kick that TJ "fell from."
Rogan refused to acknowledge that Dom took him down.

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - 4 reasons I mute my TV during big sporting events.

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman They are just plain horrible.

Goldberg & Rogan.

Sometimes they are so biased towards a fighter even if they are loosing.

The whole Rousey being the greatest athlete is BS. She was good, but when she finally fought an Elite caliber fighter, everyone saw her weakness, yet Rogan kept on with his biased rants.

Yes Holly Holm is an Elite Fighter. She was 33-2-3 in boxing with multiple world titles First female to win championships in boxing and MMA, could be the first athlete to do so.

Rogan calling tonights fight he sounded like he had money on TJ.
Buck is awful but I like aikman a lot Phone Post 3.0

That submission is looking tiiiiiiiiiiiii-he's out.

wacked out thing is TJ said Joes commentary was bias against him