Roger Gracie TV discussions: Site Videos

Curious who the guy he rolls with in in his Roger Rolls vid #017

That guy took a lot out of Roger in that roll. Tough dude!

https://www.rogergracietv.com/video/roger-sparring-017/

How about in #41 when that Brown Belt girl lands her knee right in his face.

I wanna join Rogers site. What open guard stuff does he cover?

The Closed Guard - 

I wanna join Rogers site. What open guard stuff does he cover?

all kinds of shit. He has about 54 videos up right now for open guard.

I joined for the year when he ran his deal for $152 but the $19month regular price is well worth the price of admission IMO.

Its not quite as nicely laid out as Marcelos but its getting better.

He needs to add a comments section and it would be nice if they would put who the people are he's rolling with. Some of those guys are very good and give him hell. Would be cool to see them competing.

I plan to join for sure!! 

Charles Negromonte is that guys name. He's killer.

This is the type of stuff on Rogers site. Mostly its Roger but this guy teaches a lot too.

I joined last month and I'm loving it so far. Very clear instruction, well filmed, excellent content.

James

Great to hear....

Judge Mental -

Ah yes, my buddy always talks about him from Rogertv. Said he shows good techniques 

The Closed Guard - 
Judge Mental -

Ah yes, my buddy always talks about him from Rogertv. Said he shows good techniques 

That guy is a terror.

I’m in a couple of his vids in the background ha ha. 

RedDragonUK -

You train at Rogers?

The Closed Guard -
RedDragonUK -

You train at Rogers?

I train under one of his black belts. He comes and does seminars and gradings with us during the year. Nice guy. 

RedDragonUK -
The Closed Guard -
RedDragonUK -

You train at Rogers?

I train under one of his black belts. He comes and does seminars and gradings with us during the year. Nice guy. 

Thats amazing man!!

RedDragonUK - 
The Closed Guard -
RedDragonUK -

You train at Rogers?

very cool. who's the best you've ever rolled with?

Probably  Dominik Debiec, it’s like grappling a silverback. He got an RNC on a month or so ago and it must have been on for 1-2 seconds tops and my voice was fucked for a week solid. He wasnt even trying. 

I havent rolled with Roger I would love to though although I’d probably just tap from the pressure, I hear it sucks.

RedDragonUK - 

Probably  Dominik Debiec, it’s like grappling a silverback. He got an RNC on a month or so ago and it must have been on for 1-2 seconds tops and my voice was fucked for a week solid. He wasnt even trying. 

I havent rolled with Roger I would love to though although I’d probably just tap from the pressure, I hear it sucks.

interesting

The question needs to be asked. Is it just training, or is Roger trying to actually finish the guy?

It wouldn’t make for very good footage if Roger is just bashing everyone. Perhaps Roger is just training and “allowing” the opponent to work their game and it allows Roger to work his counters.

Often when training with less skilled. Opponents, it’s easy to. Just enforce ur own game which nullifies any attacks by the opponent, but if u allow the opponent to control the flow, then it completely changes the dynamic