Roger Gracie TV discussions: Site Videos

There’s a nice new vid from Mauricio on some basic side control concepts, using Roger as his uke. And Mauricio starts by saying “So I just finished passing his guard, which was quite easy actually”.

James

Sir Taps - There's a nice new vid from Mauricio on some basic side control concepts, using Roger as his uke. And Mauricio starts by saying "So I just finished passing his guard, which was quite easy actually".

James

HA! I love it.

I’m having a ton of fun with my 7 year old twins doing bjj now. I’m hoping and looking forward to many years of it and it would put a smile on my face to have it turn into this.

Sir Taps - There's a nice new vid from Mauricio on some basic side control concepts, using Roger as his uke. And Mauricio starts by saying "So I just finished passing his guard, which was quite easy actually".

James

ahahaha....I feel like I love those 2 guys. Is that weird? Like I genuinely wish I was close to them. 

Imagine how Roger is gonna be crushed when Mauricio dies. Thats a tight father son relationship right there. JEALOUS!