Roger Huerta needs to retire...

Dude has lost 6 of his last 7 and got ktfo with a soccer kick last nite.

Hang it up bro, you had a good run and banged Arianny. The Guida fight was epic, but that was then and this is now

Blazing Knees -  Dude has lost 6 of his last 7

damn, didn't realize that.  that really sucks.  he used to be pretty awesome.

I'd like to see him at least attempt 145, a OneFC card with him vs Kawajiri would be a pretty sweet deal

Blazing Knees -  Dude has lost 6 of his last 7 and got ktfo with a soccer kick last nite.

Hang it up bro, you had a good run and banged Arianny. The Guida fight was epic, but that was then and this is now
His last 3 losses have been bad, KO'd by Zorio, War Machine and Alvarez. But his other 3 losses were all competitive matchups that he lost by decision (Curran, Gray Maynard and Florian). All tough comp..I don't think he needs to retire, maybe take some time off and try 145lbs. Phone Post

Heres the link to his last fight against Moreira, Huerta had gassed by the second round and the knockout was brutal.

http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/06/roger-huerta-vs-zorobabel-moreira-fight.html?m=1 Phone Post

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/G9KjQ0X2gzo?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-39874342-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39874342");  

The fuck.

The ref was saying 'no kick'

isn't that illegal?

Pretty stiff competition he's been facing. Phone Post

That's legal at the One FC its a combination of Pride and Nevada rules. Pretty awesome if you ask me. The future of international MMA.

pidgey - dont think he can make 145, in fact he lost at 170 against war machine, due to rib injury. Phone Post
Didn't Huerta and Curran fight at 155? Phone Post

Huerta needs to get his life together first, he seems so uneasy and rediculous.

He needs to see a therapist or something. I hope he can come back though, he was always a favorite from TUF and since the Garcia fight.

I think he should've retired after the Florian fight. By that time, his head wasn't in the game anymore(it was in the redhead's asshole). It's sad to see a once poster boy for the sport become like this.

so sad. rem he was the face of mma on the si cover?
like hulk hogan was for pro wrasslin

Troll Hunter10 -  Pretty stiff competition he's been facing. Phone Post

This last ko he suffered was a last minute replacement..... ugh

KZTT_FawkingxD - Huerta needs to get his life together first, he seems so uneasy and rediculous.

He needs to see a therapist or something. I hope he can come back though, he was always a favorite from TUF and since the Garcia fight.

He was never on TUF

Blazing Knees -
Troll Hunter10 -  Pretty stiff competition he's been facing. Phone Post

C'mon; you can do better troll job than that. Phone Post

Roger is an incredibly guy. Hate to see anyone get knocked out like that Phone Post

Blazing Knees - 

A last minute replacement who had a 5 inch height and possibly a bigger reach advantage and is the most highly-touted Asian based fighter out there right now.

Zoro ain't no fuckin scrub.

RyannVonDoom -
nineohfive - The ref was saying 'no kick'

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

it's legal. ref prolly didn't wanna see carnage lol