Rogue Mod still wrecking UG

LOL @ BIG JOHNSN.

Thanks for your support HonkeyStyle.  The Rogue Mod has no balls and doesn't want to face my wrath.

hughgivsa posted:  "LOL @ paying members...."

hughgivsa is correct!  Apparently the joke is on me.

Gary Hughes, 3 Time Pro-Member 

what if =  place!!!

momita is correct.

Even if the Rogue Mod's identity is secret, the "What if" column could easily be eliminated and no one would miss it.

Gary Hughes

I can't take up BaronVonBeatdown on his generous offer.  I am a man of my word.  If I knew who the Rogue Moderator was, I would tell everyone.

I wonder if Kirik is the Rogue Moderator and that's why BaronVonBeatdown is afraid of being banned.  The plot thickens.... 

nunez4....since I have proven Rickson could beat Vanderlei easily, where does that leave Vanderlei Silva?  Your trolling is weak.

Gary Hughes

I agree with Sam Pai on this rogue mod. thingy; very hard to find indviduls to stand up for what is RIGHT no matter the possible consternation.

However,respecting you analysis surrounding Rickson vs Silva, dude you give Rickson too much credit. Forget the fact that he's fallen obscurely into antiquity, even in his prime he could never handle an MMA fighter with such an arsenal as Vanderlei Silva. Even Rickson's Daddy calls his son slightly exaggerated!

"Even Rickson's Daddy calls his son slightly exaggerated!"

Politics.  Rickson wears a different patch.  If he was with Helio and Rorion, he would be the best in the family.  Many respectable BJJ black belts have said Rickson is on another level.  Who would win between Rorion and Rickson?

Has anybody ever seen Kirik and the Rogue Mod in the same room together?  Seriously....

MartialArtsfan posted (on another forum):  "Sam Pai, if my account at mma.tv was active I would support you 100% percent."

Has anyone ever seen BIG JOHNSN and Kirik in the same room together?

ttt for a complete investigation and ninja attack on the Rogue Mod.

Why isn't the Rogue Moderator deleting all the spam that is on the UG?  The Rogue Mod is a pussy and also worthless.

Ban the Rogue Mod!

Date: 08/06/05 11:21 PM
43075 Total Posts
Ignore User

*commercial break*

Stop whining Hughes.

I hear you Gary and I support your position. If the Rogue Mod will not step up to a quality thread about Rickson, you should halt your financial contributions.

A lot of bitching over a stupid trolling Rickson thread being moved. In fact, you're probably trolling right now. Maybe you should be BANNED!

What mod isn't a rogue??

Sam Pai Kenpo,

Email me old chap, I must have a word with you...

The Baron.

Sam pai I hardly thnk that Helio would be less than genuine about his remarks respecting his son's alleged FIGHT RECORD BEING EXAGGERATED! Politics aside Rickson is a good but IMO not a great MMA fighter. You were not comparing 2 BJJ guys Rorion and Rickson...You were touting Rickson as a better fighter than Silva. NOT!
Silva by blunt force trauma!