Rogue Mod still wrecking UG

"What mod isn't a rogue??"

<------

packo...I don't hate the mods, but I do hate the Rogue Mod!  I think most of the moderators do a good job.

Please ban me!

Gary Hughes

It is hard to not support Sam Pai. I don't always agree with his thoughts but he does promote discussion and I respect that.

Gossamer...you mean you don't agree with everything I say?  LOL.

BTW, I'm not whining.  I'm trying to get something accomplished.  I will not renew my pro membership unless this problem is corrected.  It has been brought to Kirik's attention several times, but the problem is still here.  Kirik=Rogue Mod?

Don't feel bad Sam Pai I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time!

"to compare rickson's takedowns to yoshida's is naive at best."

Your right but Rickson has better takedowns than most Bjj guys IE poor wrestling takedowns. IF it hit the ground i am sure Rickson would easily take it. Im not sure it would however. I love Rickson and Wand is my favorite fighter right now so...At 45 with the loss of his son, this isnt the time inho.

gokartmozart....I operate in a relaxed, but alert state of Code Yellow. 

I'm a big fan of both fighters, but think it would be a bad match up for Vanderlei.  Yoshida was also a bad match up for Vanderlei.  I thought Vanderlei would KO Yoshida, but I was wrong.  BTW, I have a lot of respect for Yoshida's fighting ability.  He looked very impressive IMO.

I don't recall comparing Yoshida's take downs to Rickson's.

BushHog is correct, if it hit the ground Rickson would take it.  Whether Rickson could get Silva down is the big question. 

I would love to see the Rickson vs. Vanderlei Silva staredown.  That would be worth the price of admission alone.

yawn

Darb...thanks for keeping my thread up, my friend.

I can't believe I'm getting support from BIG JOHNSN!  LOL.

MrZipplokk is an asset to the UG.

Gary Hughes

yawn .... scratches butt ....

no problem gary

BIG JOHNSN...attacked you, that must have been one of my imps.  I'm actually a big, BIG JOHNSN supporter.

Gary Hughes, Team BIG JOHNSN

The Rogue Moderator, wears Rouge.

lol

ttt for accountability!

you know Sam Pai, I never thought of it that way.

Maybe Rickson does have a chance. but on the other hand, being taken down is expected against a top Judoka.

I'm still leaning towards silva heavily, but this fight isnt happenning.