Ronda: "I know that I'm the greatest fighter that has ever lived...."

Story was that his dad painted that. :rofl:

1 Like

Was his Dad Stevie Wonder?

I’ve heard it’s another fighter.

i wish someone would perma ban me. Been being a cunt on here for years

His dad paid for it as a gift was my understanding.

2 Likes

Remember this?:

2 Likes

Remember when she was on the show and Rogan cried

2 Likes

Rogan was very involved in the ridiculous hype around her and then was salty when people reminded him of it

2 Likes

Rogan has been a ridiculous shill in the past.

3 Likes

As Rousey put it so bluntly, “I was out on my feet for the entire fight.”

“My mouth guard was bad,” Rousey added. “I literally came into that fight concussed from slipping down some stairs already after all these years of concussions. Then I had an absolutely terrible weight cut, which means you have less fluid in your brain to protect it. … I was just trying to make it look like I wasn’t hurt, but I wasn’t there cognitively.”

Jesus fucking Christ.

She goes from pouting and not talking about it and telling talk shows they weren’t allowed to ask her about it to making 500 different excuses like 10 years later?

She should have kept her previous policy.

:rofl:

3 Likes
  • My mouth guard was bad
  • I slipped down the stairs
  • I had a concussion
  • I had to cut weight
  • Travis didn’t put the toilet seat down a week before the fight
  • I was magically knocked out before the fight so was fighting while unconscious
8 Likes

Dress shoes for 800?

She was outmatched and got beaten pillar to post in that fight

Her mouthguard didn’t make Her fall onto her knees she swung and missed so bad.

I think she was cocky and arrogant, and took Holly Holm lightly, and paid for it.

She was great at being the hammer in her career. The minute she was the nail she quit and went home.
No perseverance

6 Likes

Just thought of this. Think if Ronda would have returned to fight Miesha after Tate beat Holm and somehow Ronda lost. That meltdown would have been entertaining beyond belief.

6 Likes

That is an original excuse…

1 Like

That would have been glorious

No, that was from Travis leaving the toilet seat up.

Remember when she left her belt in Brazil that one time? Seems like Brazil also left something in her in return!

:rofl: