Ronda Rousey BJJ BB?

If anyone is going to give her bb in bjj it will be rener I think she trains a lot with him

FatBuddha - How would I rank her? White, until she learned the standing self defense techniques and the ground fundementals such as never turning your back, guard recomposition, back defense, etc. Of course her judo newaza skills could cause her to tap many bjj blackbelts, just like Mark Coleman's can opener neck crank, or a sambo masters leglocks.

Had to LOL at this. Standing self defense techniques? She's an olympic medalist in judo and an mma world champion. I think she's got the standing self defense techniques down.....

gusto - 
RearNakedToke - 

My friend who's a Brown trained with her and said she's not as good off her back as she is on top. He didnt talk down on her skills at all but he said you could tell she was a lot more comfortable on top. Phone Post

so is rodolfo vieira

Rodolfo has an almost unpassable guard, with the exception of a handful of elite grapplers.

BJJWorkouts - Here's Ronda against some bJJ blackbelts no-gi.

http://youtu.be/hGIb9j_NTOw

Hahaha read down to the bottom of the comments on this video. Ronda is definitely a chick motivated by the enormous chip on her shoulder.

Hunter V - She has no bjj rank and if she had on a belt its because it was needed for a photo op. Hell bjj guys wear mizuno black belts all the time and nobody thinks they are judo black belts, people are reading waaaaay too much into things.

And LOL @ someone saying she could not win her weight in a purple or brown division at the Mundials. She is an actual world class competitor with serious grappling skills. I am not handing her a gold medal automatically but you are a idiot if you think she could not be MORE than competitive at that level of competition which is tiny as shit as compared to judo.
This! She was top of the heap in womens judo which is a really deep talent pool. For her a us athlete to do that well in judo considering its not that big here compared to the rest of the world shows how exceptional she is. She would do fine at bb level for the worlds. I would say at least a bronze medal. Phone Post 3.0