Ronda ROUSEY OWNS 8th Ranked BOXER Vic DARCHINYAN

ttt

PrettyBoy - 

Ronda is a big chick, she seemed like she would weigh 170 when I met her. It actually really surprised me that she could fight 135.

That said this is bad form all the way around. The dude would hurt her if he wanted to. Phone Post

r u saying he would beat her in an mma fight? if you are, you have no clue

So?  Cyborg would still smash her face.

You, Ronda.  I want YOU!

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
PrettyBoy - 

Ronda is a big chick, she seemed like she would weigh 170 when I met her. It actually really surprised me that she could fight 135.

That said this is bad form all the way around. The dude would hurt her if he wanted to. Phone Post

There's always a chance that she would get caught on the feet, but the moment she grabs ahold of something, even a male fighter (esp a boxer) would get thrown on their head.

simonpe - 
Haulport -

This ARTIFICIAL ronda hype is really gonna make me puke already. Why don't they have a NHB match and see what happens?

Women can't beat trained me no matter what the size advantage. THis is a fucking CLOWN act..............

What are you talking about? She got challanged and acted.

Ronda haters are so confused... Phone Post

Oh please you sheep. You would believe ANYTHING a pr dept tells you. I have my doubts this actually even happened and if it did wtf does it mean? An Olympic Judoka can out grapple a man who has zero background in grappling?

WOW...

Women's mma is a farce. It is a mtkg ploy to get certain mainstream segments of the media interested in a sport they would never usually cover and these stories of how awesome Ronda is are preposterous...

Let Vic and Ronda have an MMA fight and see what happens...

Theonlyvivid - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
PrettyBoy - 

There's always a chance that she would get caught on the feet, but the moment she grabs ahold of something, even a male fighter (esp a boxer) would get thrown on their head.

Goku you are in a fantasy land if you think Ronda wouldn't get KTFO by Vic in an MMA fight..........

The minute he starts to throw punches all of Ronda's takedowns and spastic stand-up become useless and she get's pounded into unconsciousness......

Sounds like some betas got bullied in school by some big girls. Bringing back bad memories here.

themmaexpert - Sounds like some betas got bullied in school by some big girls. Bringing back bad memories here.

Why is it that everyone in out entire society has nothing to say to REAL commentary besides misguided, false and completely irrelevant ad hominem attacks?

You disagree with me give me examples that prove me wrong. Post the videos of chicks beating men in mma. Post the PPV numbers of women's mma and show me how it compares to men's mma.

That dude uses to be fun to watch. Throws punches meant to ko every time. I have no doubts that an Olympic medalist in judo can throw a 135 man at will. If they put on the gloves for part 2 the pro boxing chp would beat up the judoka. See how that works, isn't magic Phone Post

Haulport -
simonpe - 
Haulport -

This ARTIFICIAL ronda hype is really gonna make me puke already. Why don't they have a NHB match and see what happens?

Women can't beat trained me no matter what the size advantage. THis is a fucking CLOWN act..............

Oh please you sheep. You would believe ANYTHING a pr dept tells you. I have my doubts this actually even happened and if it did wtf does it mean? An Olympic Judoka can out grapple a man who has zero background in grappling?

WOW...

Women's mma is a farce. It is a mtkg ploy to get certain mainstream segments of the media interested in a sport they would never usually cover and these stories of how awesome Ronda is are preposterous...

Actually darchinyan has a Greco- Roman
backround, in addition to his boxing. His dad was an Olympian I think. Or an Olympic coach. He was talking up trying mma a while back. Guess he won't be doing that anymore Phone Post

Diesel67 -

So?  Cyborg would still smash her face.

You, Ronda.  I want YOU!

agreed.. this dude would definetly smash her face Phone Post

As far as the general request of women beating men in mma fights, I watched a video of Claudia Gadelha doing it. No idea what the circumstances behind it were and the guy looked like he had limited skill, though.

Cask Strength - As far as the general request of women beating men in mma fights, I watched a video of Claudia Gadelha doing it. No idea what the circumstances behind it were and the guy looked like he had limited skill, though.

Wasn't that for a TV show in Brazil? Kind of like Bully Beat Down on MTV? Phone Post

There was a Tosh.o episode where a girl beats a guy in MMA and the guy got shit on. Losing to a woman at anything other than folding clothes or cooking is heavily frowned upon.

It doesn't have to be deemed "impressive" just an intereststing story of an interaction between two well known combat sport athletes. Phone Post

burner22 - 
Haulport -
simonpe - 
Haulport -

WOW...

Actually darchinyan has a Greco- Roman
backround, in addition to his boxing. His dad was an Olympian I think. Or an Olympic coach. He was talking up trying mma a while back. Guess he won't be doing that anymore Phone Post

If that is true than I don't even believe the story at all. No world class, male athlete who also has a background in Greco-Roman wrestling is going to be tossed at will by Ronda...

Haulport - 
themmaexpert - Sounds like some betas got bullied in school by some big girls. Bringing back bad memories here.

Why is it that everyone in out entire society has nothing to say to REAL commentary besides misguided, false and completely irrelevant ad hominem attacks?

You disagree with me give me examples that prove me wrong. Post the videos of chicks beating men in mma. Post the PPV numbers of women's mma and show me how it compares to men's mma.

Hey tough guy, I think you should challenge Rhonda, put up or shut up.

Ronda would Judo him and has a size advantage. Now Ronda vs a bigger male boxer would be bad. That being said I would pick Ronda over any female boxer in a NHB fight. Phone Post

A man talks shit, gets handled and somehow the UG He-man woman haters no-girls-allowed club finds a way to make it a bad reflection on HER. You guys are funny sometimes.

So which is it? is it utterly unimpressive because he's light and a boxer or is it utterly impossible because he may have wrestled somewhere, sometime, maybe?

Followed Vic all his career and one of his biggest failings was and still is the way he shoots his mouth off. Not even humiliating losses like the Donaire one changed that. Been in some great stoushes though.