Ronda ROUSEY OWNS 8th Ranked BOXER Vic DARCHINYAN

lmao @ insecure fools getting butthurt by this

God Bless Tim Tebow - 
simonpe - She got challanged and acted.

Ronda haters are so confused...

If Ronda challenged Vic to a boxing match and got knocked out cold in 13 seconds do you think Vic fans are going to come on here and say

"He got challenged and acted.

Vic haters are so confused..."

They should. If Ronda was stupid enough to challenge a pro boxer to a boxing match, it would be hilarious when she got knocked out. If this guy was stupid enough to think he could challenge an Olympian Judoka to a grappling match, it's hilarious that he got armbarred.

DamnSevern - 

my god these defensive boxing fans, chill the fuck out 

lol this, the panties were bunched like lightning

Ronda armbars VIc

"But but but if she tried that on a Male Grizzly bear... ya.... so there...."

lol 

lol

Haulport -
burner22 - 
Haulport -
simonpe - 
Haulport -

This ARTIFICIAL ronda hype is really gonna make me puke already. Why don't they have a NHB match and see what happens?

Women can't beat trained me no matter what the size advantage. THis is a fucking CLOWN act..............

What are you talking about? She got challanged and acted.

Ronda haters are so confused... Phone Post

Oh please you sheep. You would believe ANYTHING a pr dept tells you. I have my doubts this actually even happened and if it did wtf does it mean? An Olympic Judoka can out grapple a man who has zero background in grappling?

WOW...

Women's mma is a farce. It is a mtkg ploy to get certain mainstream segments of the media interested in a sport they would never usually cover and these stories of how awesome Ronda is are preposterous...

Let Vic and Ronda have an MMA fight and see what happens...

Actually darchinyan has a Greco- Roman
backround, in addition to his boxing. His dad was an Olympian I think. Or an Olympic coach. He was talking up trying mma a while back. Guess he won't be doing that anymore Phone Post

If that is true than I don't even believe the story at all. No world class, male athlete who also has a background in Greco-Roman wrestling is going to be tossed at will by Ronda...

He's talked several times about switching to mma. And his rational was he had grown up doin Greco. I can't be bothered finding a link but google it, he spoke about it a few times.

However, doing Greco as a kid/ teenager whatever, is a long, long way from taking a medal in the Olympics. No reason at all to disbelieve that he could tossed by Rhonda Phone Post

Story is 100% true and accurate.
There is video, but it will never see the light of day. Phone Post

Rondas balls are deep in a lot of your mouths!

LayzieTheSavage - 

Story is 100% true and accurate.
There is video, but it will never see the light of day. Phone Post

This cinches it. I 100% don't believe it now...

Complete PR work...

JOESONDO - Beating someone smaller than you when they are playing your game doesn't seem that impressive.

Just one of several silly comments in this thread. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't think twice about what you are saying, but tossing around a cocky former world champion who was once considered to be one of the hardest punchers p4p in boxing..............well, that is a great little story. Why be such a smart guy with your very general observation?