Ronda Rousey Reveals One Crucial Mistake She Made in her MMA Career

I just know she beat Christy Martin who is a warrior and that she is IBA, WBA, WBF champion among other titles…

Your attitude is similar to Ronda Rousey but in your case you are laughing at her boxing accomplishments it’s beyond lame.

trump-tough

1 Like

They both fucking suck. At least Ronda was entertaining to watch. Her fights at least didn’t go to decision. Holly Holm is 5 rounds of screaming and punching air. I’d rather Ronda arm bar lunch ladies or get knocked out than watch Holly “The Main Event” Holms.

6 Likes

Training under a shitty boxing coach who lied to her about her skill level instead of going to a real gym.

Not having the ability to deal with loss and talk about it8. She lost in Judo before. Why did losing in mma break her mentally?

2 Likes

Combat sports have the most ignorant fan base.

You’re a prime example.

Christy Martin alone would have you picking your teeth out of her dump.

3 Likes

I agree the “hardcore” fans are so fucking stupid they follow WMMA. It shows how “hardcore” they are. You dumb fucks will watch anything the UFC says is good. You’re fucking sheep.

2 Likes

Honestly it seems like you watch more WMMA then me lol.

Lol and a butt hurt edit. Lammmmme.

You know who Kristie Martin is or some shit. I can barely sleep the night before her fights because I’m so fucking hyped to watch her box Holly Holms. You sound like a fucking idiot. Nobody is watching that shit. Except you.

see Nick Diaz post from Today

1 Like

I read it haha. Nick is right. I used to dislike WMMA, but after being spammed with it lately I can’t stand it. Joanna is done. Rose literally did nothing for 25 minutes. Valentina is boring and has the personality of a potato. Wang looks juiced to the gills. Holly hasn’t done shit since Ronda. Tate has always sucked. I don’t care anymore, I’m not watching the shit.

7 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Solid interview, what she says sounds fair enough.

Yeah Joanna seemed to have a good timing call on when to hang it up. She had a big break between the 2 Zhang fights and prob had a long time to think it thru. She came off probably the GOAT WMMA fight that could have went either way and then got smashed by the same opponent in the rematch.

She prob coulda continued and beat mid level opposition but she felt she had done enough for a strong legacy (she did) and wanted a normal life now and not 2-3 years later after looking mediocre.

Good call imo.

1 Like

Glitter Farting GIF by Attractions Magazine

To be fair she did have some power, for whatever reason she never could get the technique down. Maybe that’s her coach. Maybe her. Maybe she just didn’t have a mind for it. She could hit hard though.

2 Likes

Agreed. The incel types can’t resist the Ronda hate train and while Ronda is very inlikeable if we’re just looking at her fight skills (imagine that), she did have power and with the right coaching prob coulda developed it better and applied it better…such as punching into the clinch where she was queen.

2 Likes

Dracula ruined her career. Ill say it again but if she stuck with Hayastan MMA I think she would have done way better

2 Likes

My guess is the pressure of being on top and a celebrity, and also burn out

On another note, I am disappointed to see that Edmund doesn’t look as much like a Count Chocula as I thought.

Looks more like Count von Count from Sesame Street no?

3 Likes

Judo and UFC stages are worlds apart. Did anyone know who she was in judo?