Ronda Rousey Reveals One Crucial Mistake She Made in her MMA Career

Fuck yea Kaptain_Kaboom follows all that shit. He can probably tell you everything about the women’s judo scene.

Ronda “People Pleaser” Rowdy. That’s really how she sees herself?

4 Likes

So could Johnny Hendricks. They both fell in love with their hands, and forgot what got to the dance in the first place.

1 Like

Was Hendricks ever much of a wrestler in MMA?

It was his striking that made him as good as he was. He wasn’t very good on the ground from what I recall, he wasn’t a shitty MMA wrestler but I don’t remember him being that good either.

2 Likes

Ronda needed to learn how to punch her way into the clinch.

2 Likes

This was my take away too. Ronda was one of the most abrasive and unlikeable people ever to make it big in MMA, so to hear that she thinks being too nice is what cost her is a bit of a headshaker for me.

4 Likes

I was going to ask the same thing…from what a remember he was always a one punch KO guy…especially after Fitch

I guess it’s more he had the threat of it with his credentials. Once that threat wasn’t really there anymore. People where able to just focus on his striking. His wrestling was one of the things I thought made him have such success against gsp. It has been awhile though. Since I saw that, or any of Johnny’s fights.

1 Like

For someone who isn’t into WMMA, you sure do have an overly negative opinion about a female fighter.
If it’s not a big deal to you, then how do you come about having such a strong opinion about a girl that fights?

I liked watching Holly’s ass in shorts.
Same with Meisha.
And especially Gina.

Beyond that, my favorite WMMA moment is Holly KOing Ronda.
Ronda had it coming.

You sure seem salty.

You should grab a couple White Claws, kick back, and watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory.
You might feel better.

2 Likes

They tooks it from me! Those tricksy Armenians!

b5db3f9d3eb484f2d685095a4e1f9997

1 Like

Lol

I find it hilarious that these dorks call anyone that doesn’t like WMMA casuals. You know they’re fucking losers when they brag about how hot Holly Holm is. To me she looks like she smells like icy hot and onions. WMMA fucking sucks and everyone knows it.

6 Likes

Seriously. How is that interview Honest if she isnt being real about learning garbage striking from count chocula.

4 Likes

You shut your mouth!

2 Likes

I think it’s as simple as the “being awful after losing” part…or more specifically, feeling the need to portray yourself as invincible.

How many undefeated champions have we ever had in MMA? She could still have been a HUGE star if she reacted to the Holm loss normally. If she didn’t try to box with Holm before trying to take her down, the fight could have been very different…so why not take the immediate rematch? If not that, why not come back to fight Miesha after she won the belt from Holly? Why sit on the sidelines for more than a year, then try to come back and fight friggin Amanda? It’s like she waited for the hardest fight possible, at the worst possible timing.

If her point is that she wasn’t “into” MMA anymore and should have stopped earlier, I guess I question what that date was? It’s easy to look back and say “I should have stopped before the Holly fight” but there was no way she was gonna do that. She was running everyone over, making tons of $, and seemingly very happy to keep going. It’s super weird to look back on it and act otherwise.

2 Likes

and BTW, for people thinking Ronda wouldn’t beat Holly in a rematch…Holly has fought 13 times in the UFC, and has 2 stoppage wins…2. If you think the second Rousey fight goes the same way, you’re nuts.

Was gonna say, “the mistake better be letting Edmund coach her.”

2 Likes

They both go hand in hand. In my opinion.

1 Like

True lol

1 Like