Ronda's heterosexually challenged friend? Wut?

Seriously? You couldn't find a bloke on a similar athletic level as her for this?

Or does my heterosexuality diffuse my take on this?

MDubz - He got to pose up to her with no shirt on them tattas, he's winning. Phone Post 3.0

Not if he prefers the cock...

CDarwin - 
MDubz - He got to pose up to her with no shirt on them tattas, he's winning. Phone Post 3.0

He is prob waaay better looking than you so he doesn't need a six pack to get the girls you work out six times a week to attempt to fuck.

Poor guy forgot to take his super soldier serum that morning, so he's still in wimp mode. With serum, he becomes Luke Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

David M - 
CDarwin - 

He is prob waaay better looking than you so he doesn't need a six pack to get the girls you work out six times a week to attempt to fuck.

Just by looking at his handsome neck I say you kind of nailed it.

However, being 47 years old and all I find it kind of sad that a young bloke - seriously out of shape like that - can be a model with Ronda.

Just sayin...

CDarwin - 
David M - 
CDarwin - 

However, being 47 years old and all I find it kind of sad that a young bloke - seriously out of shape like that - can be a model with Ronda.

Just sayin...

In all seriousness it's because he has good facial features. Abs you can spray on with makeup and alter in the post edit. I modeled for a bit when I was a teenager (I live in NYC) and most guys were in good shape but not fitness model level. Being a male model is very gay.

Got some news for ya: women dont care about muscles, for sure not as much as gay men. Phone Post 3.0

The OP wants a hotter guy in the photo shoot. I'm not judging... Phone Post 3.0

bcronmiller - The OP wants a hotter guy in the photo shoot. I'm not judging... Phone Post 3.0

LOL

bcronmiller - The OP wants a hotter guy in the photo shoot. I'm not judging... Phone Post 3.0
Legit laugh from this, vtfu! Phone Post 3.0

If you're not an athlete of some kind and all you aspire to do is look ripped then you have a massive case of the ghey anyway

Life's for enjoying, not to 'watch your figure' Phone Post 3.0

bcronmiller - The OP wants a hotter guy in the photo shoot. I'm not judging... Phone Post 3.0
VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh -
bcronmiller - The OP wants a hotter guy in the photo shoot. I'm not judging... Phone Post 3.0

LOL
Lol & VU Phone Post 3.0

shoulda put ronda in there next to a real man, like fallon fox

Maybe he's got a huge hog...and that's all Ronda's interested in. Alphas gonna alpha. Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - If you're not an athlete of some kind and all you aspire to do is look ripped then you have a massive case of the ghey anyway

Life's for enjoying, not to 'watch your figure' Phone Post 3.0
Whatever you say, fatboy. Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 

Just sayin...

That guy is "seriously out of shape"?

Come on Phone Post 3.0

For a guy that make a living off his look? Yes.

Is he morbidly obese? No.

Is this thread and OP gay? Yes.  How can we sway it towards the humungously-sexy-Ronda-in-jeans?

CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 

Just sayin...

"Seriously out of shape..."???? Phone Post 3.0