Rory MacDonald on Conor "He's on the cutting edge"

Rory MacDonald on Conor McGregor: “He’s on the cutting edge”

Two of the most exciting up and coming stars in mixed martial arts today, Conor McGregor and Rory MacDonald, have struck up quite the mutual admiration. The Canadian welterweight number one contender is currently waiting in the wings for the title fight between Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler to produce his next opponent while McGregor will fight Dennis Siver in January with Jose Aldo a possible summer opponent.

“He’s on the cutting edge of some stuff I think.” MacDonald said about McGregor on today’s edition of The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani.

“His movement, his striking It’s got my attention for sure, I want to emulate some of it.”

“He’s doing the right thing to get noticed quick but I think he would have done it anyway with his skill-set. I’m more a fan of his skills. The way he talks is the way he talks but I’m more a fan of his work”

MORE >> http://severemma.com/2014/11/rory-macdonald-on-conor-mcgregor-hes-on-the-cutting-edge/

interdasting

Rory is a smart man...

Who gives a fuck Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz Fan - Who gives a fuck Phone Post 3.0

You do

Enough to click on the thread and then reply

BeatonHauff - Is it safe to say Rory shouldn't be considered up and coming any more?

A promising fighter or a fighter climbing up the ranks is what would come to my mind when i hear up and coming

Graemeo -
BeatonHauff - Is it safe to say Rory shouldn't be considered up and coming any more?

A promising fighter or a fighter climbing up the ranks is what would come to my mind when i hear up and coming

He's been in the UFC for five years and beating top opponents pretty much the entire time. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz Fan - Who gives a fuck Phone Post 3.0
Jesus Christ, relax dude. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - 
Graemeo -

He's been in the UFC for five years and beating top opponents pretty much the entire time. Phone Post 3.0

Yea i agree

But is he a star? He will be imo if he wins the belt but at the moment he isnt imo, he's an up and coming star

Conor is next gen shit, man. Phone Post 3.0

Care to expand on the amount of fucks you don't give? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Conor skill set is a threat to anyone from 145lb to 170lbs. The guy is strong and very talented. I think Aldo is better though. Phone Post 3.0

I heard Rory really liked Conor's business card as well. I think it has a watermark. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - I heard Rory really liked Conor's business card as well. I think it has a watermark. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - I heard Rory really liked Conor's business card as well. I think it has a watermark. Phone Post 3.0
VU! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom - 
VU! Phone Post 3.0

Either Ariel had too much coffee or he has a huge man-crush on Rory.
Hope he chills the rest of the hour...

Big props to Connor on this one. Rory is giving credit where it's due. Connor is and will change the way people approach training/fighting. Phone Post 3.0