Rory MacDonald Says He Will Probably Kill BJ Penn

http://mmafightingtoday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/rory-macdonald-not-only-do-i-know-im.html

Rory MacDonald (13-1 MMA 4-1 UFC) is holding back no words in his upcoming fight with “The Prodigy” BJ Penn.

In a recent radio interview with sportsnet.ca, MacDonald went on to go more in depth with his injury which lead to the fight postponing revealing that the cut was caused by an elbow and that it required 38 stitches.

On the training partner that caused the cut:

“Once I knew what it was, I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

MacDonald then went on to respond to the claims from BJ Penn, claiming that Rory pulled out of the fight “because he knew he wasn’t going to win”.
Macdonald responded

“(laughs) that’s just a bunch of bullshit, not only do I know I’m going to win but I’ll probably end up killing him in the process.”

The whole interview can be listed to here:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/2012/08/..._sid_seixeiro/

@FIGHTINGTWEETS

insert Cody Makenzie gif

Hahaha... NO Phone Post

Don't know if it's just the way the OP is worded but Rory comes off as a bit of a dick here... Phone Post

Rory generally doesn't come across well in interviews. I don't think I've ever seen him smile or laugh.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

Don't know if it's just the way the OP is worded but Rory comes off as a bit of a dick here... Phone Post

Listen to the interview, buddy.

Desrow - When is the last time Rory has KO'd anyone?

BJPenn will humble this kid if he can get past the VADA tests that is. Lots of rumours around that cut was to set off a cycled timing.

I like BJ, but no, not a chance he is humbling this kid.

so he's saying he didn't hurt his training partner? that's nice of him.

cool papa - 
Desrow - When is the last time Rory has KO'd anyone?

BJPenn will humble this kid if he can get past the VADA tests that is. Lots of rumours around that cut was to set off a cycled timing.

I like BJ, but no, not a chance he is humbling this kid.

you will be proven wrong

To the DEATH Phone Post

Hope Penn ends him Phone Post

JK3420 - 

To the DEATH Phone Post

To the LIVING DEATH!

^ He's wide open for the bodyshot Phone Post

Goddamn this fight is going to be a wild fucking BONANZA! 

Wait till The Voice finds out about this...

JK3420 - To the DEATH Phone Post

Beat me to it Phone Post

Why would he want to motivate BJ? Phone Post

I dont see how BJ can win this fight. At all.

This has gotten ugly relatively quickly.... Phone Post

Not to smart to motivate Penn. Phone Post