Rory MacDonald Says He Will Probably Kill BJ Penn

BJ punched Hughes so hard Matt said he thought BJ kicked him.

hahahaha awesome to see him own diaz and BJ like that and seeing all their fanboys cry over it

ChaosOverkill -
Stephen Holder - “Once I knew what it was, I injected my PEDs and then I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

Direct evidence of that,

BJ cum guzzler?

Perfect example of two extremes. Phone Post

Jesus chris.....seems like a lot of people ended up catching the Sonnen bug.

I think Rory has a big chance to dominate as well. But i personally i am not a big fan of the whole cock atttude on him. It does not work. The whole appeal of Rory image is that he is the quit dude who can,perhaps somewhat unexpectedly (if you have not seen him fight or train) fuck badass fighters up.

I still think BJ has a small chance if he can keep the fight standing (his boxing is a lot better then Rory's at the moment.....who is not near the level of standup of Diaz). But if Rory gets it to the ground BJ is pretty much fucked (his BJJ wont save him). And it will probably happen sooner then later in the fight.

Still the cocky attitude is really not doing wonders for the image so Rory should drop it and just keep dominating people.

I like Rory, but im not a fan of him talking shit to Penn

But on the flip IF BJ Doesnt train hard for this fight Rory maybe right Phone Post

Musashi - 
WALLSTREET_WRESTLER - go to the DEATH PENN....just like last time hahahahahaha
go to the DEATH PENN....just like last time hahahahahaha

You're doing it wrong.

The guy who talked about fighting to the death lost.

the hahahaha made it a joke...ya slow fuck

Here we go again, another fighter talking about killing their opponent. It's bad PR, bad for the sport... Rory, stop trying to be like Ronda Rousey. When are fighters gonna learn that this gives the critics all they need to continue talking about MMA as human cockfighting. STOP the hyperbole and act like a professional for fucks sake.