Rory MacDonald Says He Will Probably Kill BJ Penn

So the guy who couldn't bust a grape is going to kill a man who cannot be stopped in a fight? Yeah ok Rory. BJ isn't Che Mills.

Hmm...not to beat the conspiracy drum, but his story regarding what caused the cut has changed. He originally said it was a spinning backfist <http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/8/3227165/ufc-rory-macdonald-cut-by-spinning-backfist-sparring-partner> but according to this newest story he's saying it was an elbow.

Obviously not a big deal and it's probably nothing, but I thought it was kinda interesting he'd confuse the two. Could also be the article was wrong. Does anyone know what exactly he said?

go to the DEATH PENN....just like last time hahahahahaha

UGCTT_painbringer -
ufc98newb - *insert Cody Makenzie gif*

Remember remember the 8th of December Phone Post

Arecsa - So the guy who couldn't bust a grape is going to kill a man who cannot be stopped in a fight? Yeah ok Rory. BJ isn't Che Mills.

Penn was stopped by Hughes in their second fight by TKO (punches) he also quit on GSP.

saying you are going to kill someone in a fight or try to makes you either come across as a douche trying to sound tough or a legit nutjob. think its the later with this chap.

Rory is a p.o.s. for his lack of respect for a legend BJ Penn, what ever happened to the "honor to fight a legend", Let me guess... to sell the fight, c'mon man, I can't believe with the amount of mma training these fighters have they have never learned respect or honor.

Rory calls Penn out, falls short on VADA, postpones the fight, and does the ultimate no-no imo, that is to talk smack with the threat of death involved which is so out-of this world from happening, especially to BJ Penn. Telling someone you could kill them or anyting like that is not good for the sport and should be slapped by DFW for saying dumb shit like that. UFC wants to add drama, fighters want to get paid so they talk smack to sell fights, but lets keep some dignity and morals within the MMA community. Trust me in such a combat sport there will be more than enough room to talk smack but lets leave the kill, ripping arms stuff out.

just my 2 cents

BJ's got one round before his cardio shits the bed again...after that Rory sanduskys penn into a permanent retirement

rory wins a lopsided decision or tko here

Why does Rory keep fighting LW's? (Nate Diaz, BJ Penn). Or fight "gimme fights" (Che Mills)? Phone Post

I am pulling for the Old School Penn on this one... but when's the last time a Canadian killed anyone?

that new guy - 
Arecsa - So the guy who couldn't bust a grape is going to kill a man who cannot be stopped in a fight? Yeah ok Rory. BJ isn't Che Mills.

Penn was stopped by Hughes in their second fight by TKO (punches) he also quit on GSP.

You're talking about two of the best WWs of all time here.

PowdercoatKing - 

Why does Rory keep fighting LW's? (Nate Diaz, BJ Penn). Or fight "gimme fights" (Che Mills)? Phone Post

They want to build the "Rory MacDonald" franchise.

Loving the cocky outspokenness of Rory.

I think he needs a personality to be big in this sport. Not that his talent alone wouldn't be enough to make him a champion. Phone Post

This fight will not be close, BJ should stay retired, he's gonna get hurt. Phone Post

I like Rory but this whole "gonna kill this person" stuff has gotta stop.

that new guy - I dont see how BJ can win this fight. At all.

Screen name answers all my q's...

F'n newb. Phone Post

The_Spider -
JK3420 -  To the DEATH Phone Post

No. To the PAIN!

1 for Princess Bride quote! Phone Post

BJ Penn drops and finishes Matt Hughes [UFC 123]

Stephen Holder - “Once I knew what it was, I injected my PEDs and then I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

Direct evidence of that,

BJ cum guzzler?

Warrenpeace - If rory beats BJ, I think nick Diaz and rory co-headlining the Suoer bowl card is the fight to make.

How exactly would that happen when he can't reapply for his license until then.

NSAC has already made there stance clear as hell on applying for licenses before your suspension is up. Phone Post