Rory should leave Tristar

I know lots of people think he put on a great performance because he had Lawler in trouble, but outside of the end of round 3 and the beginning of round 4, I thought he looked terrible. Granted he was facing a great champion in Lawler, but he looked so timid to throw anything, he really looked broken. Even when he had Lawler hurt he didn't swarm him like he should have when you have the champion on the brink of defeat.

Tristar trains fighters to win decisions using a gameplan so infused into their brains that they don't actually go out there to fight. Going into the last round, Robbie's corner, and Robbie himself was going out there to finish Rory. Rory was going out there to win the round as his corner told him to.

People blame Greg Jackson for ruining GSP's killer instinct, but I blame it on Tristar. Phone Post 3.0

I didnt agree with Rory's gameplan but he was up 39-37 on all 3 score cards so....

He was working a particular kick to the body, was trying to get Robbie to defend low and then kick high. It just about worked for him, he had Robbie in trouble with that head kick.

He just should have had other things going on as well.

TalkShowOnMute - He was working a particular kick to the body, was trying to get Robbie to defend low and then kick high. It just about worked for him, he had Robbie in trouble with that head kick.

He just should have had other things going on as well.
Would've been a better gameplan if that body kick was decent. He was in the wrong stance to throw it and looked somewhat sloppy and kept hitting Robbie in the jewels. Phone Post 3.0

He was up 3-1 according to the judges I believe Phone Post 3.0

Ya....he looked awful tonight......not Phone Post 3.0

I don't know how the Judges could have had him up 3-1, IMO, and this is coming from a guy who wanted Rory to win, I thought he was down 3-1, maybe 2-2 because he did have a flurry to start round 4, but didn't do much the rest of the round.

Also can anyone actually say, other than the minutes in total that Robbie was hurt from that kick, that Rory actually did anything at all? And looked like the fighter he was right after he joined Tristar? He's becoming more and more reliant on a gameplan, which no one wants to see. Phone Post 3.0

omlet de fromage - I don't know how the Judges could have had him up 3-1, IMO, and this is coming from a guy who wanted Rory to win, I thought he was down 3-1, maybe 2-2 because he did have a flurry to start round 4, but didn't do much the rest of the round.

Also can anyone actually say, other than the minutes in total that Robbie was hurt from that kick, that Rory actually did anything at all? And looked like the fighter he was right after he joined Tristar? He's becoming more and more reliant on a gameplan, which no one wants to see. Phone Post 3.0
I had him up 3-1 Phone Post 3.0

Tristar has been one of his biggest assets Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - He was up 3-1 according to the judges I believe Phone Post 3.0

This.

hopefully his nose can be pieced back together, that fight had to take some of old father time off them both.

I had it 2-2 but that was giving robbie rd 1 which was a coin toss so no issues with 3--1 Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets - Watch Rory between the rounds in the last two fights, watch his reactions to Zahabi's advice. IMO, he doesnt agree and Firas is trying to talk him into it..

Firas told him start of round three I think "stay out of the pocket" What did he do? Wade straight in...

Something similar happened V Tarec. I can't remember exactly right now I'll edit when i re-watch.
Cant wait Phone Post 3.0

He was looking for a decision?  He was throwing headkicks constantly, and hard, to the point they were stumbling Robbie even when he blocked them.  He split Robbie's mouth and head open.  Robbie is just a stud that took it and finished him in an awesome fight.

SRTGEO -
HandyDarsh - He was up 3-1 according to the judges I believe Phone Post 3.0

This.
Really? I had that score but to Robbie. How did you guys have it? Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid fucking thread. Rory has a veritable war with the top fighter in the division, is wreaking havoc for 3 out of 4 rounds and now OP believes his gym sucks? That his game plan was lacking?

Rory had a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! - I had it 2-2 but that was giving robbie rd 1 which was a coin toss so no issues with 3--1 Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. It was either 2-2, or Robbie 3-1 heading into the 5th imo.

R1 - Close round. Rory had volume edge.
R2 - Definitive Robbie round. Rory bloodied bad.
R3 - Looking like Robbie again, but Rory steals it with near fight-finishing flurry.
R4 - Rory continues assault but Robbie busts up Rory more and more and takes it back.

R5 - Robbie breaks Rory's face. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - 
I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! - I had it 2-2 but that was giving robbie rd 1 which was a coin toss so no issues with 3--1 Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. It was either 2-2, or Robbie 3-1 heading into the 5th imo.

R1 - Close round. Rory had volume edge.
R2 - Definitive Robbie round. Rory bloodied bad.
R3 - Looking like Robbie again, but Rory steals it with near fight-finishing flurry.
R4 - Rory continues assault but Robbie busts up Rory more and more and takes it back.

R5 - Robbie breaks Rory's face. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure it ended in the 4th, which as you state, Rory continues assault, and could have made it 3-1 rory at that point if Robbie didn't come back and win.

ieswideopen - What a stupid fucking thread. Rory has a veritable war with the top fighter in the division, is wreaking havoc for 3 out of 4 rounds and now OP believes his gym sucks? That his game plan was lacking?

Rory had a great fight. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this ^ Phone Post 3.0

Never mind...thought it was 4th..ha.  Was a bit drunk