Rose blames UG for Piss Poor Performance

Fucking outstanding! THE GREATEST WMMA FIGHT IN THE WORLD HAPPENING 4 feet in front of him and…

that-man-is-playing-galaga-robert-downey-jr

3 Likes

Yeah, Dana said he zoned out midway through the fight.

3 Likes

Morgan never asks tough questions. He’s the definition of softball journalism

2 Likes

Huh?

I’ve met Pat, it was a short encounter and I don’t “know” him…but he is kinda weird in a creepy way. She obviously has head issues and I don’t think he helps at all. It’s just my opinion, I could be totally wrong but I don’t think so.

2 Likes

MMA the only sport where you can a softball on an 8-ball! Those poor ring card girls that have to sit in front of him…

1 Like

Your fucking word is gold around here buddy gold I tell you!

1 Like

He doesn’t answer the tough questions either. I’ve asked him to tell us a very sweet innocent sexist or racist joke on here a couple of times and he’s completely ignoring me. I even helped him get the joke started on this weekend’s UFC thread. But the way I understand it some people get very quiet when they’re all coked up while they’re working

1 Like

In other news I heard Biden blames the UG for the sky high inflation.

3 Likes

And mostly touch since he’s a Russian ug’er

1 Like

Why are you being a sarcastic dick? Why would I lie about that? I’ve met and trained with a few people on here before. I’ve been on this site for 16+ years.

Pat and Rose used to train at The Academy in Brooklyn Center, MN. I never trained there but I had a friend that did, I ran into him once and talked for a few minutes.

1 Like

I wasn’t being sarcastic at all Chief I enjoy you and your posts. So I don’t know where that tantrum came from. I’ll give you a few so you can apologize.

2 Likes

UFC’s fault for not allowing her therapy dog in the corner between rounds.

2 Likes

Then I apologize, I thought you were being sarcastic like “yeah right, sure”

1 Like

It’s okay you shouldn’t let paranoia or low self-esteem get in the way of enjoying such a magnificent motherfuker such as myself! It’s absolutely true buddy someone as amazing as me actually likes you!

1 Like

Among those to reply to Rose’s post were former UFC champions Ronda Rousey and Joanna Jedrzejczyk. See their respective messages of support below:

Ronda Rousey : “We love you!”

Joanna Jedrzejczyk : “Don’t be sorry champ! You don’t have to. It’s a tough business we’re in! Get some rest! ”

Tecia Torres : “You will always be a champion!”
Cat Zingano : “It’ll be ok mama.”

Sara McMann : “One off performance has nothing to do with you as a human being. The crowd will hail you then nail you. You’re still great!”

1 Like
1 Like

I really need to get that in check, thank you for your amazing support

1 Like

That’s what friends are for chief!

1 Like