Rose blames UG for Piss Poor Performance

And our MMA journalism, unfortunately we have to do with what we have

2 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day if this applies to you hot stuff!

3 Likes

I predict flannel shirts and a Subaru within 10 years.

2 Likes

I’ve heard from people that Pat is pretty controlling with everything with Rose, like everything you hear coming out of Rose’s mouth is pretty much from Pat…this is from people at The Academy in MN where they used to train…she obeys him like a trained puppy.

And I could be wrong but I’m fairly certain Gaethje and Usman don’t work with or have anything to do with Pat…that tells you something. He may have been really good for her at one point but I think now, he’s a detriment to her career

3 Likes

The woman is off her rocker.

Strategic? She didn’t do anything. She didn’t fight.

That’s not strategy. That’s timidity.

3 Likes

I agree, her takedown defense did look improved. Her footwork has been good for awhile now. She was just deploying it too far out to strike from. Every TD defense and scramble seemed too urgent to make me think she had the level of confidence she needed to win.

1 Like

Well, that’s nice to see. Humility is how we learn. Accept that you failed and use it to improve.

4 Likes

Agreed.

I bet their gloves were happy after the fight. They didn’t get beat at all

1 Like

Roses Petals Got beaten after that fight

I’d bet anything it was Pat telling her she didn’t do exactly what he said…now she feels like a “shitty human”. I believe he’s manipulative and controlling of a girl who is very easily manipulated and controlled …it’s a shame to because she could go down as one of the GOAT woman MMA fighters, she could lap the division

2 Likes

Good point although you could add the first Joanna win as one of the greatest and then the Andrade loss as one of the worst but in a diff way.

2 Likes

Man U guys are obsessed with this white knight pedo business.

1 Like

Didn’t Trevor ban Pat from her corner initially? What happened there?

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t 6.7 significant strikes??

2 Likes

That’s a fucking great point, I can see Dana now trying to sell them on eBay…

“Unused, fight worn gloves from THE GREATEST NIGHTS OF FIGHTS EVER, signed by Pat Barry and Carla Espinoza” $25,000 or 1 Bitcoin…

4 Likes

How fucking shitty is it that after this card she still has her belt and Charles doesn’t have his?

2 Likes

its odd that she might say she’s a shitty human, just after this. it’s not like she left her family munson’d or stole from anyone. it feels like she needs to speak with an emotionally intelligent counsellor who will roughhouse her if she starts with gods plan, her destiny or doing her duty by the people who have guided her.

seems like she’s eating unintelligent, misguided psycho-babble three times a day

2 Likes

4 Likes

Agreed. I didn’t like that she said that about herself. She’s obviously been pretty vocal about her depression and mental state. I recall last time she lost to Andrade she admitted the pressure of being champion got to her. This go round I feel her camp let her down and did her no favors. She let the previous fight with Carla get into head.

3 Likes