Rose blames UG for Piss Poor Performance

If that was the case, she wouldn’t have beaten Joanna both times and the Andrade rematch especially.

That said, the first Carla loss was too much in her head.

3 Likes

Everything went as rose & her corner wanted, yet she lost.
So essentially she had zero chance to win this fight. If she succeeds then she fails.
That isn’t a good strategy

1 Like

wmma fight in being dogshit shocker

3 Likes

nobody won that fight and dana should have thrown the fucking belt in the trash in front of both of them

3 Likes

Yes most of the time she is exciting but she has to take the L here for numerous reasons (to improve and to not loss fans).

Truth

1 Like

Rose comes back down to earth a bit here

3 Likes

I really used to like her but she is fast becoming a fighter I will root against. I will give her a chance to right the ship, take responsibility for her mistake and get back to being a thug.

If she doesn’t right the ship soon it will crash like the titanic

2 Likes
2 Likes

“I believe my coaches told me that I was winning, I think they said she was going to be a little bit safe in that last round,” Esparza explained. “I’m not too sure, in that last round I was just like ‘oh my gosh, I wanna do more, I really want to set in the eyes of the judges’. I hate to say it this way, but it’s hard to fight someone who doesn’t wanna fight.”

Namajunas claimed in her post-fight presser that the fans were booing Esparza, not her, during the slow-paced title fight. Before the loss to Esparza, she earned back-to-back wins over Zhang Weili last year.

Esparza worked her way back to the strawweight title shot with five-straight victories, including most recently over Yan Xiaonan last May. She also picked up decision wins over Marina Rodriguez and Michelle Waterson during her winning streak.

I didn’t say that she doesn’t fight mental weakness. She definitely does but it is very obvious and she openly speaks about it. I respect the hell out of that but last night it showed.

3 Likes

Rose has possibly one of the greatest championship moments in MMA history with her KO over Weili and now possibly the worst.

Very odd. I blame a lot of this on her camp. Pat is both good in bad for her career. I would bet a large amount of $ it was his idea to inact the the play it safe gameplan.

3 Likes

It was surreal. People shit all over wmma and I’ve always said Rose is one of the few women I enjoy watching.

Rose was stuffing Torres takedowns easily. She could have stalked her and fired point winning strikes. Just keep Torres at the end of her punches and do the occasional tap kick.

1 Like

She did exactly what Pat told her to do, so in her head she thinks she won. I don’t think she is very independent minded, he controls her. It’s not Trevor Wittman’s fighter or corner when Rose fights, it’s Pat’s and he’s caused her to lose before by getting in her head about some weird shit, they even brought Greg Nelson in for her corner this time, why? They train at Trevor’s but you bring in your old coach? It’s because Pat likes him.

She’s better than Carla everywhere, the game plan should have been, go out and kick her ass from pillar to post and I’d bet that is what Trevor would have planned,but Pat fucks with her head

1 Like

See was that so hard. I’ll cut her some slack.

Stop making excuses and train harder. She can get back to the fighter that beat Joanna and Wei twice

3 Likes