. Phone Post 3.0
Supposedly mid-2016. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
TJGTT_Halichap -
meth wizard - How much longer does he have? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Supposedly mid-2016. Phone Post 3.0

I vote you up for your screen name!

Musashi - I miss this guy. If you are somehow reading Josh.. stay strong. We will all see you back sooner than later. Peace.

Agreed.

MMA needs as many refs like Josh as possible. One of the best.

I didn't like his reffung of Weidman vs Munoz , other than that josh is cool Phone Post 3.0

CowboyIsMillersSandman - 
KFP49 - Yeah Josh was pretty good.

Will he even have the chance to ref again or is he pretty much done forever as a ref? Phone Post 3.0

I hope once he gets out we will see him again, I really miss the guy as well.

Doubt it. I can't picture athletic commissions employing a convicted felon.

TyronPoundedMyDongLimpBizkit - I didn't like his reffung of Weidman vs Munoz , other than that josh is cool Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, early stoppage IMO. Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 -
TyronPoundedMyDongLimpBizkit - I didn't like his reffung of Weidman vs Munoz , other than that josh is cool Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, early stoppage IMO. Phone Post 3.0
No. Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait until Rosenthal is back refereeing. The best in the business IMO. Hope he's keeping his head up.

JOSHUA ROSENTHAL
Register Number: 17712-111
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Sacramento RRM
Release Date: 03/10/2015

http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

I'm guessing this is him. If you search his name on the inmate locator it gives an option to send an email directly to him. I don't have time to read the couple of pages of fine print right now but he might appreciate something like that.

Scratch that last part, only his approved contacts can send emails. Anyone can send snailmail though.

caposa -

I can't wait until Rosenthal is back refereeing. The best in the business IMO. Hope he's keeping his head up.

Will he be able to? Phone Post 3.0

vu yesucannabis

VinegarStrokes - 
caposa -

Will he be able to? Phone Post 3.0

No idea. Just wishful thinking

The MMA Community needs more Refs like this guy. I hope he's doing ok.

TwentyNineTwentyEight - 

The MMA Community needs more Refs like this guy. I hope he's doing ok.

![MMA ref Josh Rosenthal out of custody next month, 18 months shy of scheduled sentence | MMA Junkie](upload://g54Vi4jJVRdalCFeLeSJSLukT4u.jpeg)

![UFC 116 Referee Josh Rosenthal Says Lesnar Responded To Every Command In First Round Beating | MMA Fight](upload://6sEadvo1hYO6EyRgH7TX8NuIfRj.jpeg)

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2015/02/mma-ref-josh-rosenthal-out-of-prison-next-month-18-months-shy-of-scheduled-sentence

2 Likes

Josh is a trooper.He got his start in the IFC after he didn`t like the job the referee did to his fighter that night.Paul Smith gave him a shot & the rest is history.

crowbar - 

Josh is a trooper.He got his start in the IFC after he didn`t like the job the referee did to his fighter that night.Paul Smith gave him a shot & the rest is history.

damn

lets gooooo