Rothwell as viable opponent for Cain?

I Like Turtles - Yo Newbyfan Imma happy for you and Imma let you finish but CRE has had the best fanboy threads of all time.

Please dont ever do that again...that joke is lame,overused, and un-funny.

i admit im a big fan so sue me

i should have envisioned the credibility gap when i named myself newbyfan

i lurked long enough to know i wasnt going to sound like an expert anyway

so what the heck

me = not expert

but am big fan

Hate420 - 
I Like Turtles - Yo Newbyfan Imma happy for you and Imma let you finish but CRE has had the best fanboy threads of all time.

Please dont ever do that again...that joke is lame,overused, and un-funny.

Thanks for the tip self appointed internet comedy officer. However, I must kindly ask that you go fuck yourself.

newbyfan -  i admit im a big fan so sue me

i should have envisioned the credibility gap when i named myself newbyfan

i lurked long enough to know i wasnt going to sound like an expert anyway

so what the heck

me = not expert

but am big fan

All good to be a fan, it's not good to discredit fighters and saying someone of Rothwell's calibre has no chance or doesn't deserve to be fighting against someone at 6-0.

eh

i gave you my reasons duder 

(i thought i wouldnt be the consensus, wanted others reasons, got em, so satisfied, so satisfied)

GaymidaGaydan -

LOL i dont give a fuck about a brown pride tattoo.

The guy so far has looked like Carmelo Marrero 2.0.

AlbertEinstein - Yeah I know. Cain totally looked like shit while completely dominating Cheick Kongo for 15 minutes straight, still looking fresh after the fight and displaying a chin of granite in the process. Jesus, why can't the guy be a little more impressive?

LOL at the ironing of your statement!!

newbyfan -  eh

With all due respect, your reasons sucked dongs.

But I think we already covered that... moving on.

I Like Turtles - 
newbyfan -  eh

With all due respect, your reasons sucked dongs.
i didnt much care for your reasons either good fellow

Rothwell has 11 sub wins and has no ground game?

/facepalm

The Rotisserie actually has a grappling game and I think he has the striking advantage.

Cain has wrestling which is very important as he can dictate where the fight takes place but he won't win as easily as he did over Kongo

Mark Hunts Fist - I agree with op- Kongo>rothwell. Rothwell is a good guy but he will be murdered by Cain. Kongo would kill rothwell as well. bottom line neitht Kongo or Rothwell have any ground and on the feet Kongo kos Rothwell 80% of the time....this was a gimme fight by the ufc to ensure there is still a good hw fight after the cain/lesnar fight.

My thoughts exactly.

TTT for Rothwell!!

rothwell wil win, and with the odds being offered this is the first time im putting money on a fight with a legit betting site. the only way cain wins is by decision, this fight win or loose is likely to shine a brilliant light on the holes in cains game.

pretty sure kongo shined a bright light already

but still likin cain

Did you guys who are hating on Cain not notice that he got cracked like four times by probably the BEST striker in the HW division without being KOd or really even on the verge of being finished? The guy has a jaw of iron. I don't see any way that Rothwell wins this fight.

Where the hell did this myth that Rothwell is some kind of super striker come from??

Kongo is a far better striker. Just because Cain got outclassed on the feet vs Kongo doesnt mean Rothwell is gonna tool him on the feet.

Fucking Roy Nelson went 3 rounds and in a lot of peoples eyes beat Rothwell in a fight that was almost all standup.

Rothwell is a tough durable guy with a lot of experience but little experience vs quality wrestlers. Mike Whitehead is the only one he fought and he lost

Big B is gonna TKO/KO Brown Pride's terrible stand up I also know Rothwell will not be dumb like Kongo and let him take him to the ground once he rocks him.
Also anyone who thinks beating Kongo in a wrestling match is impressive does not know much about MMA maybe you should watch some of his loses,

I like Big Ben by TKO.