Rousey shows her true colors last night.Part two

She's school on Sunday for sure.......

neddac - ?

i haven't seen it yet but the fight result is the only spoiler i care about. Please elaborate

Once again she flips off the other teams coaches after the fight....

MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

i haven't seen it yet but the fight result is the only spoiler i care about. Please elaborate

Who gives a shit. You guys are such pansies. You whine about everything Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

Who gives a shit. You guys are such pansies. You whine about everything Phone Post 3.0

My sentiments exactly. Phone Post

neddac -
JStrongMMA - 
AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

It's just a discussion on a discussion board. Relax and tap it with a spoon and it will go flaccid eventually.

I know but when topics are overdone it drives me insane. Phone Post

I love her personality and the way she acts. I feel like on the show it takes a lot of pressure off her team cause the focus is on her even tho I'm not sure if she intends for it to be that way or not and she genuinely comes across as loving her team and having a more hands on approach than what Meisha does. Phone Post 3.0

MainelyBJJ - 

just stop with this bullshit. if you posted that picture with my name on it, i'm not gonna shake your hand. stupid.

people hate real.

DJmixmasterMobbie - 
MainelyBJJ - 

just stop with this bullshit. if you posted that picture with my name on it, i'm not gonna shake your hand. stupid.

people hate real.

yeah she was pissed at her and was straight up about it. not sure what anyone can find wrong with that.

JStrongMMA - 
neddac -
JStrongMMA - 
AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

It's just a discussion on a discussion board. Relax and tap it with a spoon and it will go flaccid eventually.

I know but when topics are overdone it drives me insane. Phone Post

Then dip homie

AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

Listen Edmond, we have every right to discuss tuf on an mma forum Phone Post 3.0

neddac - People hate real.....

Do you realise that "Real" is just a justification for Americans to be dicks?

Acting Real would bring shame on you where i'm from.

Being a mature and rational person is being REAL imo.

Leave the MTV shite at home
Enlighten us... What is this wonderfully mature land of shame you come from? Phone Post 3.0

neddac - People hate real.....

oh where your from?

lol stfu.

After they posted shit all over the gym, I would flip them off as well.

willienugget - 
neddac - People hate real.....

Team fake nice vs team real mean.

Why does it have to be fake nice?

neddac -
Pitbull3744 - 

In a way Neddac is right not about Americans being dicks but people always claim to be "real" when they are being silly about something.  When you are a professional athlete we all know the proper ways to conduct yourself, especially when some people look up to you as role models.  

Now in my opinion i dont think anyone should look up to anyone in sports, actors etc because most of them are just scumbag egomaniacs who are nothing like you imagine them to be.

That being said pros etc do have somewhat of an obligation to act right due to people looking up to them. 

So take Ronda instead of being a pro and shaking Meishas hand and later behind closed doors being like i fucking hate her which is better it shows some sportsmanship.  If some little girls are watching her and thinking this is how i should be and go flipping off other kids in class or at their sports is def not a good idea and doesnt help in a positive way.  

Being real doesnt mean you cant be classy and a sportsman.  Im sure MANY MANY pros would love to flip off their opponents but they know that is not the way to be.  

Personally i used to hate everything Ronda did and thought she was a real idiot but now i dont even care at all what she does because clearly you can see she has deep seeded issues that go far beyond what we know about her, sort of the same with Palhares.  Not everything is so cut and dry, so i am chooosing not to castrate people anymore.  

To be honest I was baiting with the American quip but it originated there so it shouldn't matter. You've communicated what I was implying but far more eloquently. Thanks,
You must not get out much if you think that's an "American" thing Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

Damn LOOK AT EMMA!  SEXY BISSSH NOW!

yum

neddac -
jacktripper - 
neddac -
Pitbull3744 - 

In a way Neddac is right not about Americans being dicks but people always claim to be "real" when they are being silly about something.  When you are a professional athlete we all know the proper ways to conduct yourself, especially when some people look up to you as role models.  

Now in my opinion i dont think anyone should look up to anyone in sports, actors etc because most of them are just scumbag egomaniacs who are nothing like you imagine them to be.

That being said pros etc do have somewhat of an obligation to act right due to people looking up to them. 

So take Ronda instead of being a pro and shaking Meishas hand and later behind closed doors being like i fucking hate her which is better it shows some sportsmanship.  If some little girls are watching her and thinking this is how i should be and go flipping off other kids in class or at their sports is def not a good idea and doesnt help in a positive way.  

Being real doesnt mean you cant be classy and a sportsman.  Im sure MANY MANY pros would love to flip off their opponents but they know that is not the way to be.  

Personally i used to hate everything Ronda did and thought she was a real idiot but now i dont even care at all what she does because clearly you can see she has deep seeded issues that go far beyond what we know about her, sort of the same with Palhares.  Not everything is so cut and dry, so i am chooosing not to castrate people anymore.  

To be honest I was baiting with the American quip but it originated there so it shouldn't matter. You've communicated what I was implying but far more eloquently. Thanks,
You must not get out much if you think that's an "American" thing Phone Post 3.0

"Keepin It Real" isn't an American phrase?!

This is your argument, really?

I said that Keepin It Real is a fallacy and weak argument for people to justify their rude action and you come back with this.
No my argument is you're incredibly naive about the world if you think being blunt to the point if rudeness is peculiar to Americans... Nobody was debating the origins of the phrase "keeping it real", it wasn't even mentioned ya goof Phone Post 3.0

don't understand how anyone can be shocked by her behaviour at this point in time.

The rage can be utilized for greatness in all things. Phone Post

Pitbull3744 -

You sir are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters Phone Post