Rowdy Bec details domestic violence

Im on dans facebook. Hes fucking nuts. Just imagine if this was your mother sister or daughter. Come on you tough guy keyboard warriors :) Phone Post 3.0

The Mammoth -
Dreville79 - "Threats about burying me on the UG"

This piece of shit shows his face on the UG Bec and plenty of us will make sure it's quite the other way round. The fucking coward won't stand a chance Phone Post 3.0

yeah we'll vote him down like crazy! you'll see!!!!
Lol Phone Post 3.0

priziesthorse -
Dreville79 - 
kungfukid - FFS what has this site become! It used to be full of exciting fight news but now its just full of attetion whores airing their laundry while white knights gallop around comforting them!
Gone are the days where Igor V was the hot topic, now its Bec (please feel sorry for me!) Hyatts ex fugging husband :(
If you really think people wanting to help and support a girl who's scared for her life, that we've all enjoyed talking to on here, you're a fucking moron. What does a soundbites like "White Knight" mean here? I'm a very happily taken guy and I don't wanna see a woman scared for her life, you think me or any other person being supportive is being anything other than a decent human being you ridiculous fool? Phone Post 3.0

Watch TUF 20 if u wanna see the opposite of a decent human being.
I don't watch reality TV shows to form opinions, I'm an adult, I don't need media to help me form opinions in life Phone Post 3.0

?? Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao -
?? Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0

^ such perfect proof that there's more than one side of a story. That a chick can bury a guy with accusations and a warped memory of events based on their emotions. I don't know who's right or wrong or lying or telling the truth, but Bec's accusations should be taken with a grain of salt. Phone Post 3.0

Way I hear it is a lot of people that know them personally are saying Becs side isn't truth. I have no clue honestly but it doesn't look good. Phone Post 3.0

edit: n/m

Hey mods, i hope this gets moved to the What If forum too. 

Shoryuken Rw - ^ such perfect proof that there's more than one side of a story. That a chick can bury a guy with accusations and a warped memory of events based on their emotions. I don't know who's right or wrong or lying or telling the truth, but Bec's accusations should be taken with a grain of salt. Phone Post 3.0

That's not proof of anything. I date a girl who's ex is EXACTLY like this dude, complete narcissit, thinks he's the victim, ect. Even down the talking about what a pussy (typical) her UFC boyfriend is because he didn't want to get involved with drama at the Grocery store with some nutjob because his girl has kid with, who he's probably helping take care of. Just look at that 4 page novel he posted to her. Dude is nuts (probably on drugs too). I read that whole thing and I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't my girlfriend's ex who had wrote it.

NEWSFLASH: Most women don't lie and make shit up to destroy the reputation of an ex just for the hell of it. She should just be happy she got out with her kids alive, some aren't so lucky.

Koga - Two bogans each with a history of drug abuse, infidelity and criminal convictions decide to publicly at attack one another concerning the breakup of their marriage: this is all quite predictable.

What is sad is that there are children involved. I hope Bec allows the fathers of her children to play an active role in their lives and that they do so. Phone Post 3.0

If the dude beats on her, you are looney tunes if you think he should have an "active role" in the kids lives.

Chest Rockwell - Way I hear it is a lot of people that know them personally are saying Becs side isn't truth. I have no clue honestly but it doesn't look good. Phone Post 3.0
It's impossible to know without being there personally. All of these public posts show a total lack of maturity and class. Without full context everything posted really means nothing. A lot of it looks like a really immature couple with addict like behavior going through a breakup with infidelity.

He is prob not the best guy and she prob isn't the best girl. TUF 20 has shown she isn't some gentle respectful wallflower like Roxy. She can be a mean crass person with controlling tendencies. Teica straight up said that Bec was calling people names and attacking others in such a vulgar way it was not even aired and Bec happily admitted it and brushed it off as bring Australian. She behaved that way with cameras rolling 24/7. You think it's not worse in the privacy of their home? The only people I feel sorry for at this point is the kids. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not taking sides but honestly, the biggest salvo was going on a TV show and trying to bury your EX with millions of people.

If you're trying to ignore something or get past it, that seems like the opposite of what you want to do, especially if you have a child.

Abe and Pretty Boy nailed it Phone Post 3.0

Shoryuken Rw -
Mercenary Tao -
?? Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0
Lol sounds like the guy doesn't see it from her perspective.

Of course one of Dan's buddies is going to say this. Phone Post 3.0

If the alleged scumbag wife beater has any interest in clearing his name he would voluntarily subject himself to a polygraph test. Phone Post 3.0

Damn So Rowdy Bec made all this shit up?

Poor kids. Phone Post 3.0

Ramon Maroni - Damn So Rowdy Bec made all this shit up?
Where did anyone say that? Phone Post 3.0