“Rowdy” Bec Rawlings Appreciation Thread

Submissable -
RickStorm -

I'm so sorry everyone :( I'll be back!!

That's one Bad Woman! She'll be back. Heart can't be taught and she has it in spades. War Bec! Phone Post

You're still our champ bec Phone Post

She's a beast. Loved the aggression. Phone Post

She fought for a belt and headlined a card not to many can say that. To top it off in another country. Wow Phone Post

I found myself very frustrated watching that fight. But it was because Bec really won me over with her heart and I badly wanted to see a come from behind win. I was holding my breath every time Carla went for the take down hoping Bec would defend it or get sub, sweep, or something.

In Phone Post

Her cardio was very impressive. Lots of heart and she can throw punches no doubt.

She should really work ok her wrestling (obviously). Find some good ones in Oz, or come to the US for a wrestling camp. Hope to see more of her. Phone Post

Bec vs Felice must happen.

Felice isnt going to try to wrestlefuck her way to a win and neither is Bec. That fight is guaranteed entertainment and dare I say a potential female fight of the year?

Fan! Phone Post

You are an inspiration Bec!

Australia is proud of you :)

$1000 Winners of the InvictaFC4 Fighters' Social Media Challenge:

Bec Hyatt and Jodie Esquibel

Matt Phillips - 

Bec vs Felice must happen.

Felice isnt going to try to wrestlefuck her way to a win and neither is Bec. That fight is guaranteed entertainment and dare I say a potential female fight of the year?

good call excellent idea

Much respect for bec haymaker hyatt! Doing Australia proud! Phone Post

Great fight. Can't wait to see you back in the cage!!! Love the killer instinct. Phone Post

Bec Gave Felice and Carla little Koala's

Bec is ok. She is already on the turps.

Was a great effort.  With some serious wrestling training she could definitely do a lot of damage in the division.  She's got some solid punching power.  Seems like all the UG'ers share one thing across the board, they all fight their asses off.

cool chick who seems very down to earth and REAL! That's what i like about her. Awesome skills too of course.

Really nice striking, excited to her again in the future.

War rowdy bec, she has a huge heart n a big career in front of her thats for sure. Phone Post

Respect!