“Rowdy” Bec Rawlings Appreciation Thread

RickStorm - 

I'm so sorry everyone :( I'll be back!!

and still so hawt!

much luv/respect, beck!

cheers mate! * lifts scotch glass*

(if ever in LA area of Cali... hit me up.... my lady and I would love to buy you drink)

RickStorm -

Damn.

Not that bad tho, im sure she'll jump back. Phone Post

She got Jon Fitched, that fucking sucks!!

We all like people who fight like Bec!!

Signed.

Proud of Aussie Bec. Phone Post

bruised -
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes -  Everyone that came to my house for the fights walked away impressed with WMMA and fans of Bec! I told them that they would. It's nice to be right :) Phone Post

You know, that's the thing.  I'd seen sporadic WMMA fights in Strikeforce and other leagues previously, but was fucking AMAZED by this night of fights.  Seriously, this card fucking rocked and was better (I hope BLAF isn't reading) than some UFC events I've spent $50 on.

Wish they'd keep my $8 (that was already given to me by the UG).  Seriously, this refreshed MMA for me in a great sorta' way.

And fuck USTREAM.

Seriously, fuck those motherfuckers.

Invicta has put on 4 awesome cards. I invite potential fans to watch because I know it won't disappoint. I do hope they find a better way to broadcast though. I do like it on the Internet, but they always have an issue :( Phone Post

Fantastic job, Bec. Way to represent the UG and especially loved the #FranksFight on the banner that was prominently displayed on camera!

20 more seconds and that belt would've been around your waist. Great job against an incredibly frustrating and talented opponent.

And I can't wait to do your portrait!  :)

Glad this thread for Bec kept going this way, mine just got down votes and now two idiots are trolling it.

YAY INTERNET!

TTT Phone Post

Oprah666 -
RickStorm - 

Damn! Thats the kind of women i like.....One that can take a punch!

Legit LOL :-)

Bec looks seriously bummed there, which I understand, but she put on a great performance and will be back like the champ she is. Phone Post

If there were just a few more seconds!! GREAT fight - that was the busiest I've seen someone off their back in a long time and when you were banging - she did NOT like that.

Can't wait for the next fight from Bec - Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

DiscipleDojo -

Fantastic job, Bec. Way to represent the UG and especially loved the #FranksFight on the banner that was prominently displayed on camera!

20 more seconds and that belt would've been around your waist. Great job against an incredibly frustrating and talented opponent.

And I can't wait to do your portrait!  :)

Makes me proud to be a member here. Love the support. Phone Post

I Bec sees how many threads there are about her compared to how many there are about Carla Esparza. Bec is the people's champ!

Aint nothing to be sorry about! You're still fantastic! Now go make Sean McCorkle your bitch.

TTT Phone Post

Great effort Bec! Australia is proud of you! Phone Post

RickStorm -

That's one Bad Woman! She'll be back. Heart can't be taught and she has it in spades. War Bec! Phone Post

Couldn't watch the fight due to shit production but support given!

Finally someone from Australia that Americans can actually have some respect for!!

Think she's just going to learn from this experience. Work on wrestling and TD defense more. She's definitely a bad ass on the feet. I absolutely love her personality and think she is great for the sport.

Bec- Chin up, heal up, and come back stronger than ever!! Cant wait to see you fight again!

Bec is a champ. I hope invicta can get her a camp int he states. She did them a solid.