Rowdy Bec roasts Clark, TUF

if every single fighter behaved and were polite to one another and never had anything bad to say, then i think it would be boring as hell.

imagine nick was like "are you frightened my friend? please dont be frightened. this is a sport and i have to punch you hard. please dont take it personal." Phone Post 3.0

JudOWNED - You know, I was watching a TUF talk, and Bec seemed genuinely hurt that so many fans had turned on her. She specifically mentioned fans saying they were "disappointed" in her. She went so far as to say it has affected her love for the sport and suggested she has questioned her willingness to continue fighting because of it. She also said she was disappointed fans had elected to believe the "5%" negative they showed on TUF instead of the 95% positive that they didn't show.

Then she goes and does something like this, basically confirming everything people think.

SMH
Be careful, she might pop in to tell you you're a fag

The UG needs to stop being so PC and kissing abrasive fighters asses. Sorry I'm not a fan Phone Post 3.0

The whole middle finger shtick was lame She's trying to get by being a cheap female Diaz wannabe It seems maybe her Ex-Husband my have some valid points Phone Post 3.0

Her and Magana need to go away. Their actions have become cringeworthy at best.

JudOWNED - You know, I was watching a TUF talk, and Bec seemed genuinely hurt that so many fans had turned on her. She specifically mentioned fans saying they were "disappointed" in her. She went so far as to say it has affected her love for the sport and suggested she has questioned her willingness to continue fighting because of it. She also said she was disappointed fans had elected to believe the "5%" negative they showed on TUF instead of the 95% positive that they didn't show.

Then she goes and does something like this, basically confirming everything people think.

SMH

God, the UG is full of whiny bitches.

It's a fight, not a contest in manners.

fight hype, wolf tickets.

You think I'm being a whiny bitch because I note the inconsistency in her statements and actions? I don't think you actually know what a whiny bitch is. Phone Post 3.0

WAR BEC!! Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - 
JudOWNED - You know, I was watching a TUF talk, and Bec seemed genuinely hurt that so many fans had turned on her. She specifically mentioned fans saying they were "disappointed" in her. She went so far as to say it has affected her love for the sport and suggested she has questioned her willingness to continue fighting because of it. She also said she was disappointed fans had elected to believe the "5%" negative they showed on TUF instead of the 95% positive that they didn't show.

SMH

The UG needs to stop being so PC and kissing abrasive fighters asses. Sorry I'm not a fan Phone Post 3.0

But But BUt, she posts on this very forum.

shaqitup -
BW92 - 

SMH

But But BUt, she posts on this very forum.

Hey nerd herd how's it going? Phone Post 3.0

I spent about a week around Bec, and a few Australians in CA... She was cool as hell... Didn't watch much of the season so I dont know all of what happened. But she was real cool to me! Phone Post 3.0

I spent about a week around Bec, and a few Australians in CA... She was cool as hell... Didn't watch much of the season so I dont know all of what happened. But she was real cool to me! But like I said I haven't watched the season... Phone Post 3.0

Sorry double post for some reason Phone Post 3.0

i kinda feel like they really went at it in r3 and bec won

1st round was 50-50

2nd was clark

kungfukid - She is so desperate for attention its disgusting.
Claims it showed womens MMA in a bad light then flips off her opponent at the weigh ins.
Hope her and Mangina get their arms ripped off.
Ditto and it's been a great night so far :D Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 - Her and Magana need to go away. Their actions have become cringeworthy at best.

ask and you shall receive. glad heather got the win and tecia showed she's ready for big challenge

Heather surprised me in there and looked great in that fight. I didn't expect that at all. Thought her movement would be hampered more by her blown ACL

LOLOLOL @ "at least, over like 10 people" Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -

Heather surprised me in there and looked great in that fight. I didn't expect that at all. Thought her movement would be hampered more by her blown ACL

Yes.

Great job, glad she did it.

Probably get fixed now. Was clear the knee was being targeted and she still kicked ass. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

I was thinking the same thing.

What's the term for trailer trash in Oz?