Roy Jones Jr shows a little skill

Holy shit @ 6:10

ttt

hes pretty good at that boxing thing

As impressive as that is, try and find the video of him hitting the floor to ceiling ball with continuous left jabs while he's looking at the camera. He then turns back without blinking and lands a perfect right hand on it. Its quite old but worth watching.

4l8r

This vid is a classic, I don't even have to watch it till 6:10 to know that you're talking about  how amazing he is when he is hitting the double end bag, right? 

Good shit!

good stuff

could u imagine nick diaz or anderson following through in a boxing match against this man

yeah man, they would totally get tooled. Because RJJ can fuck up a double ended bag?

FloridaStriker - yeah man, they would totally get tooled. Because RJJ can fuck up a double ended bag?

yes that is correct

FloridaStriker - yeah man, they would totally get tooled. Because RJJ can fuck up a double ended bag?

No. They'd get tooled because Roy is one of the most talented, successful boxers in history.

Fast forward to 25 second mark. Front and back of the hand. Fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B39jMvN7pk

Yep that's exactly why actually.

His highlight vid is still one of the best I have ever seen

RJJ is pretty incredible.   But he is throwing mostly hooks at the double end bag which is easier than hitting it with straight punch combinations.

I love how all good boxing gyms are complete shit holes. At least the ones I am aware of.

I would love to see RJJ vs Anderson Silva. I think that Anderson is a talented boxer with a great chin and I think that he would actually probably last 4-5 rounds before the inevitable TKO loss.

There is no doubt that RJJ would win, but I think it would still be fun to watch. Anderson hits hard and has a chin of stone. RJJ is still amazing, but only about 60-70% as quick as he was at his peak...that to me makes for an interesting, albeit one sided, fight.

RJJ vs Nick Diaz is beyond ridiculous. I'd give Nick 35 seconds.

thefightingsheep - RJJ is pretty incredible.   But he is throwing mostly hooks at the double end bag which is harder than hitting it with straight punch combinations.

LOL

Of course, because hitting something coming back at you in a straight line is a lot easier then hitting it at an angle.

If a straight punch is so difficult to land accurately, leading with a jab must be totally the wrong way to fight! Hooks are the way to lead!

the floor to ceiling ball is to mimic head movement?

lol @ the mma faggots getting mad at th RJJ vid for actually showing talent, pussy faux hawk fags.