Roy Jones Jr shows a little skill

TheTrollSmasher - 
TalkShowOnMute - Would he be fighting RJJ with leg kicks allowed and takedowns? Because I know who I would pick....

do you know what a boxing match is?

The thing where they throw the stones and sweep the ice really fast?

TheSweetScience - Jones is the man!

People should watch his back to back KO losses though to see his biggest flaw: his ego.

He dominated both those fights before getting WAY OVER COCKY and getting knocked out cold.

Who knows, maybe he dominates Anderson and then starts showboatiung and gets KO'ed again. you never know.

But yea, he should tear Anderson up.

He looked like shit against Glencoffe. At no point in that fight was he winning anything.

Bobby Lupo - 
THP - 
Bobby Lupo -  5/22/98...Silva made his pro boxing debut against Osmar Luiz Teixeira who was 10-2 and Teixeira knocked out Silva in the second round.

11 years ago.

11 years ago RJJ already cemented his status as a HOF boxer, with names like Hopkins and Toney on his resume, he wasn't getting KO'd in 2 by some Brazilian palooka

Exactly my point. 11 years ago Anderson was just starting to do this while Roy was coming into the prime of his career. Now Anderson is in the prime of his career while Roy is fading.

(Not referring specifically to you)
BTW calling everyone who disagrees with you a "TUF NOOB" is ridiculous.

THP,
You are correct about each fighter's respective primes but that would make little difference. Anderson isn't beating Roy in a boxing match today or ten years from now. Like I said, Anderson would be lucky to go the distance against Juan Manuel Marquez. Roy could finish him anytime he wanted.

Yes because Roy has 0 fundamental flaws. LMAO.

Roach also said he believes Anderson was going 40% in the gym. If you watch the sparring tape you can clearly see that Anderson was toying with his opponent.

That Michael Jordan looking guy with the Kimbo beard is pretty fast

the one in the red shirt

TheSweetScience - Jones is the man!

People should watch his back to back KO losses though to see his biggest flaw: his ego.

He dominated both those fights before getting WAY OVER COCKY and getting knocked out cold.

Who knows, maybe he dominates Anderson and then starts showboatiung and gets KO'ed again. you never know.

But yea, he should tear Anderson up.

WTF is wrong with you?

Altair - lol @ the mma faggots getting mad at th RJJ vid for actually showing talent, pussy faux hawk fags.

u all of a sudden know everyones haircut over the internet?talented man

THP - Yes because Roy has 0 fundamental flaws. LMAO.

Roach also said he believes Anderson was going 40% in the gym. If you watch the sparring tape you can clearly see that Anderson was toying with his opponent.

Look, Roy Jones Jr is widely regarded as one of the most talented boxers ever and is still fit and active at a high level.

Anderson Silva is not in the top 75% most talented boxers in history and isn't even a full time boxer.

Silva won't even make it as a journeyman in boxing, let along challenge Roy.

yall know p-cola runs this shit

damn!

ttt

ttt

biggator - yall know p-cola runs this shit

p-cola bitches!

Thats good stuff. I always enjoy watching Roy do work.

i can't believe some people give anderson a chance beyond puncher's chance. anderson is NOT a good boxer, he's a decent boxer at best. RJJ is a legendary boxer and he is past his prime but still no match for most boxers. there are many boxers who wouldn't touch RJJ, that would massacre silva with little effort. the skill gap is humongous. it's hard to compare it to anything really.

Ya'll musta forgot!!

MagnumPeeEye - Ya'll musta forgot!!

That was amazing.

THP - Yes because Roy has 0 fundamental flaws. LMAO.Roach also said he believes Anderson was going 40% in the gym. If you watch the sparring tape you can clearly see that Anderson was toying with his opponent.

you can go 40% and still not let some one land power punches on you like that boxer was doing to anderson. anderson could have used the sparring session to work on his defense and slip punches. just by watching that i know Anderson is not ready for roy. Im a big silva fan but boxing is a different sport...i dont even think he can beat glen johnson. he gave chad dawson, who is a very fast and slick south paw alot of problems in their fight