Roy Jones Jr shows a little skill

Ecko Unltd -  He would lose to any BJJ blue belt in a real fight :)

I kid!

Whatever you think about his personality, he has some AMAZING boxing

he would lose to a good blue belt in a grappling match

While it may not have a practical fight application, the way he kept the speed bag going by hitting it with the back and front of his hand was pretty impressive. It looks like the way he was doing it shouldn't even be possible.

later

Altair - lol @ the mma faggots getting mad at th RJJ vid for actually showing talent, pussy faux hawk fags.

Thats real talk son! +1

canuck34 -  RJJ is still amazing, but only about 60-70% as quick as he was at his peak...that to me makes for an interesting, albeit one sided, fight.

RJJ hasn't lost any of his hand speed. His legs are pretty much shot but his hand speed hasn't lost anything.

He would murder Silva...or any MMA'er in a boxing ring for that matter.

I'm not so sure why people think Roy vs Anderson is a guarantee for Roy. Anderson is pretty green in boxing but he's not some push over.

ttt for later

THP - I'm not so sure why people think Roy vs Anderson is a guarantee for Roy. Anderson is pretty green in boxing but he's not some push over.

apparently u dont realize how good RJJ is at boxing if you think someone who is "pretty green but not a push over" can beat him

Sublime7SD - While it may not have a practical fight application, the way he kept the speed bag going by hitting it with the back and front of his hand was pretty impressive. It looks like the way he was doing it shouldn't even be possible.

ya i cant figure that out

THP - I'm not so sure why people think Roy vs Anderson is a guarantee for Roy. Anderson is pretty green in boxing but he's not some push over.
You definitely forgot! (or more likely never knew) 

K-Dub-"T" -  G.O.A.T.

def not

Ya'll musta forgot!!

Listen up haters!

That song is fucking awful. And the video is even worse.

^lol i think rjj is better at boxing then rapping but i like a couple of his songs

Nobody is knocking Anderson, its just HILARIOUS when these faux mohawk,tapout wearing TUF era FAGGOTS come in here actually thinking they know what real skills are, fucking H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, TMA,Boxing ect. is all garbage and defeat is immanent when compared to an all mighty blue belt in BJJ, lol.

TheTrollSmasher - 

apparently u dont realize how good RJJ is at boxing if you think someone who is "pretty green but not a push over" can beat him

It's not like Anderson doesn't box or have any technical skills. Roy is good as hell but you'd be a fool if you think Anderson doesn't have something behind this stint.

Age could play a factor too.

Bobby Lupo -  5/22/98...Silva made his pro boxing debut against Osmar Luiz Teixeira who was 10-2 and Teixeira knocked out Silva in the second round.

11 years ago.

Would he be fighting RJJ with leg kicks allowed and takedowns? Because I know who I would pick....

TalkShowOnMute - Would he be fighting RJJ with leg kicks allowed and takedowns? Because I know who I would pick....

do you know what a boxing match is?