Roy Nelson stop crying

Look it was a good fight, but I won, I am the champ. Stop crying. If you want the win so badly, I'd be more than willing to give you a rematch in the UFC and we can settle this once and for all on national TV. Talk to Joe Silva.

your buddy

Scary Jerry XOXO

you tell em scaryjerry!

LOL @ the "XOXO" part!

lol cute

he's scary, what else do we call him??

ttt

it rhymes with Jerry man

What's your next gig Jerry?

What has he did to get in the UFC???

you can't blame him for trying Travis.

But I agree, I don't see the Scary jerry/Roy Nelson rematch happeniong in the UFC anytime soon.

I guess some people earn their shot in the UFC while others try and create a story that nobody really gives a damn about!!!

the announcer messed up with the call. no one is crying.
scary jerry...ur the one crying....and ur not that scary

the announcer messed up with the call. no one is crying.
scary jerry...ur the one crying....and ur not that scary

If the annoucer messed it up and it was realized right away, why did Scary Jerry still get the winner's paycheck?

The only person I have heard say that Roy Nelson won is Roy Nelson.

"I guess some people earn their shot in the UFC while others try and create a story that nobody really gives a damn about!!!"

so true....

"well, he is trying to get in the ufc by making a stupid thread. nothing like some good ol' self promotion. "

Hey Jack ass you have no idea what's going on behind the scene's so shut the fuck up.

You obviously just came on this thread to be a little shit talker. That was apparent from your first smart ass post. I'm sure you'd be scared of "Scary Jerry" if you weren't behind your keyboard.

"I guess some people earn their shot in the UFC while others try and create a story that nobody really gives a damn about!!! "

First of all Jerry made this thread to Roy Nelson, It wasn't fabricated in any way.

Nobody asked you to care and apparently Roy Nelson did make a big deal about it.

If you didn't care why did you bother posting?

I'll admit you definitely earned your shot in the UFC beating a long list of nobodies, but to make it all that way just to get beat by a light heavyweight must suck.

Win Roy Nelson Decision (Split) ROTR-Rage on the River 4/17/2004

Win Josh Haynes Decision ROTR-Rage on the River 4/17/2004

Draw Dan Severn Draw KOTC 33-After Shock 2/20/2004

Loss Mike Kyle KO WEC 8-Halloween Fury 2 10/17/2003

Loss Ron Waterman Submission (Ankle Lock) IFC-Global Domination 9/6/2003

Win Baki Baki KO KOTC 27-King of the Cage 27 8/10/2003

Win Matt Fremmbling TKO HFP 2-Hitman Fighting Productions 2 11/9/2002

Loss Jimmy Ambriz Submission (Triangle Choke) HFP 1-Rumble on the Reservation 3/30/2002

Win Joe Pardo TKO (Corner Stoppage) KK-Kage Kombat 10/4/2001

Loss Harout Terzyan Submission (Heel Hook) KK 14-Kage Kombat 14 4/5/1999

i was ringside for the waterman/ifc, and it was not an ankle lock submission. ron basically twisted jerry's arm behind his back, sorta shoulder sub.

"The only person I have heard say that Roy Nelson won is Roy Nelson"

Saul Solis and Paul Smith have both confirmed that the ring announcer did incorrectly announce Scary Jerry as the winner.