Royce groin shot clip

sub just watch the clip and the pic shot from that clip

its obvious but what happens is that u have an agenda, obiously u are going way back to the days of rorion to make ya point

If you idea of upper thigh is between your opponents two legs then it's a upper thigh kick, or else, any unbias pair of eyes can tell you that it look like a blatent groin kick.

Recall that Rorion was the one who basically made up the format for the original UFC rules.God u sound so stupid and ignorant with every post u make. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE RULES OF THE FIRST UFC HAVE TO DO WITH A FIGHT NEARLY 11 YEARS LATER IN JAPAN? And the rest of your post, christ what the fuck are you babbling about. His contribution to what is now called MMA and an industry as well as a legitimized sport?!! DUDE SHUT UR BABBLING FUCKIN ASS UP

u can tell royces intentions based on his gaze right??

i agree tell that to ky, martialartsfan

The insight from the least of my posts outshines the entire body of your own. Dude what the fuck are u babbling about here? Are u some kind of fucking poet? Stick with ur poetry dog...leave mma to atheletes.

"You must have a wide foot, you got both of 'em."

-Roy Munson

So is Royce a Southpaw or not?

Talking about the groin shot is a dead end conversation.

ya, he can tell by the gaze what royce was thinking... I can just see this guy watching the clip and getting all worked up, and then looking for "clues" like royces gaze to prove his point. This is the same kind of douche bag who buys an album of an artist who just died this week to get clues...I bet he watched that 10 simple rules that Jack tripper was on the week he died, to get clues on his death...

TTT for the Brazilian Ball Destroyer.

i dont know how u can tell someones intentions on a gaze. i cant even see royce gaze.

10% hit on royces pay.

Hope he had his nut cup on......Thats what there for!!

JD

sub

im just saying i dont think u can make out royces intentions on that clip.

lol

yeah thats why i posted my reply to u earlier even before u posted

haha he threw several kicks like that, I think he does it just to throw quick kicks. that's just a guess though

hallman has his nutcup on when Trigg kicked him... didn't help much. I don't think I have seen an inside thigh kick ever aimming that high, but I have seen deliberate nut kick landing on the upper upper thigh like the one on the clip.

Dog ur points are absurd. Everything u say is ur oppinion which has NO merit and is based on ur view of things.

Explain to me how you read the gaze in Royce's eye.

And when i diss ur level in training its because you havent busted your ass day in day out training, getting beat the fuck up, having ur body hurt, break something...all of that... all that shit goes into training...and when ur training to beat someone whether it be in a BJJ tournament, or in a fight in Pride, you take pride in all ur training into that fight.

Someone like Royce is not going to get revenge for his first fight, by kicking Yoshida intentionally in the balls. Thats something YOU WOULD DO, because you havent gone through the amount of training that Royce has, or any other person who trains hard has. You dont understand the dedication, and respect that these people have for their opponents. All you know is your knowledge of what YOU would do in the street. You would kick the guy in the balls to teach him a lesson...so you take that (what you would do), and apply it to a fighter who has dedicated himself so much in training for this fight, and to me its disrespectfull...and thats why I call you out on it.

If Royce wants to teach Yoshida a lesson, he will mount him, and beat the shit out of him, or break his arm (Like RYAN DID in pride), or choke yoshida out. Thats how you embarass, and teach your opponent a lesson. You dont kick him in the nuts... that doesnt even cross ur mind.

Ouch,it looked like it hit close enough to his nuts to have nailed the cup,which, even that hurts like hell. Groin shot. I don't think it was intentional.

martialertsfan u are too obvious

lmao that was a freaking soccer kick to the nuts