Royce in UFC Japan!?!

Ken vs Royce would be the biggest ppv money maker for Zuffa in Japan or the US. I think Zuffa cares more about that than anything else. Royce vs Genki would be the next best thing. However Zuffa would have to do some good advertising on Genki's crazyness to get people interested in the US.

I'd rather see Royce v. Genki but he would beat Ken for the record.

if ken fights smart he will win easily. royce was like 190 vs yoshida i think, ken made 205 once...

Royce VS Ken - open weight - as many rounds as you want - I would love to see that fight for old times sake!!!

I sure hope it isn`t Royce. His fights stink lately.

"Royce vs Shamrock will not happen! Royce told me personally that he will not fight Shammy until Shammy wins a tournament"

Hahaha now you know Royce wont fight Ken for sure. Where the hell is he supposed to fight in a tournament when noone has any anymore? And dont even that b.s. tournament Pride does. It isn`t even a real tournament and is spread out over three or four months if not more.

Basically by Royce's comment about Shammy fighting in a tourny was more towards the lines of what has Ken done to deserve a 3rd fight? Royce fought and won THREE tournaments!! One of them had 16 fighters. After Shammy studied jiu jitsu for 2 years, Royce granted him a rematch and Shammy did not win that either. There are other fish to fry out there. That is what Royce was saying when he said Shammy needs to win a tourny before he fights him, because he knows Shammy can't do it and therefore Royce can move on to Japan and fight Japanese fighters for twice the money.

I hope Royce comes back and beats Ken one more time to shut Ken up already!Let's go ROYCE!!!!!

Royce v Ken would be great for this card now that Mir is out...

Royce is headed toward 200 pounds.

I guess nobody has seen him since he started hitting the weights.

I believe a little more strength helps royce's game a whole lot and if he gets top position, he will not lose to just about anybody.

"A Ken/Royce rematch? Great idea!!! Their last fight was spectacular!!"-----------------------------------------------------------Any fool who thinks a third fight would play out like the second has NOT been paying attention. Ken played safe because he was not familiar w/ BJJ. He's had more than 10 years to study BJJ fighters and besides he's a different (even if he's older) fighter now. It would never go to the ground. Ken would sprawl and brawl until Royce was KOed.

I agree. Royce has done very well against todays top fighters.

I talked to Royce about fighting Genki 2 weeks ago, he told me that he would not fight him because Royler and Genki have unfinished business.

He also said that he was working on a deal possibly to fight in Dec.

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well Royce has looked since his comeback. Sakuraba was unable to finish him and some think Royce could have won the decision had it been a regular rules fight. Royce also decisively beat Yoshida, who may not be top 5 material but is still a pretty tough guy. Win or lose, I don't see Royce being outclassed by anyone he fights (at his weight). Some guys lose the physical attributes as they age but Royce just has an intensity and toughness that can't be taught and that doesn't just go away while he's inactive.

More like Royce wouldn't last 5 min with Ken.

Did somebody in here say Royce sucks but is a good draw. What the hell is wrong with some of you people.