Royce will be killed...

I predict an early ref stoppage... it is the only thing that will save Matt from going to jail...

no

tell them a man will be murdered this Saturday...

doubt it, Royce is the master of protection.

HonkeyStyle will be molested again.

Matt will beat him like he stole something...

Et tu, Quadros? :(

"HonkeyStyle will be molested again. " Oh, is your mom back in town?

Yes Royce will be killed!....

because we all know what an awesome striker and submission expert Matt is. Not to mention that he is also the biggest and strongest opponent Royce ever faced.

Please... victory! he can squeeze a JD out of this but no way will it be a domination.

BTW 1st post, glad to be with all you guys

Welcome to the forum...

"because we all know what an awesome striker and submission expert Matt is. Not to mention that he is also the biggest and strongest opponent Royce ever faced. " Matt is the most complete fighter he has ever faced...

Royce HAS fought bigger, but arguabley not better.

Tough fight for him, but anythings possible and you can always be surprised by a Gracie.

"Royce HAS fought bigger, but arguabley not better. " This doesen't mean shit...

"you can always be surprised by a Gracie." Or see them get thier ass kicked...

I like teh Gracies as much as everyone else, I just think Royce will get beatup on Saturday... Props to him for taking the fight...

"HonkeyStyle will be molested again. " Oh, is your mom back in town?

Nope, she has been dead for over 20 years...nice try though.

So, it's you sister I need to watch out for?

So, it's you sister I need to watch out for?

Don't have a sister, I do have a brother though :)

Granny?

I was agreeing with you Honkey, by saying he hasn't fought anyone with the MMA pedigree of Hughes.

I think Hughes will win, but I doubt it'll be as one sided as your making out.

And if Hallman can catch hughes twice with subs, do you really think its outside the realms of possibility for Royce to catch him?

thanks!

Matt is very complete but definitely not the most complete Royce had ever faced. Sakurable holds that title.

If you talk about takedowns, Sakurable is way more superior. Sak has fought tougher and bigger opponents in his carreer and had never failed to take any of them down at least once.

Submissions, Sak all the way. Conan, White, Newton, Braga, Royle (controversy or not), Renzo, Rampage, etc. That is an impressive resume.

Striking, while neither is known for their striking, Sak still owns this category. He at least knocked down several people and scored some acute shot.

Even if they fought today, I still wd put money on Sak. If Hughes decides to not leave it up to the Judges, this fight with Royce will not be a walk through for him

There is like 400 other threads just like this....yawn

I agree with the Sak comments... Saku is the man...

"There is like 400 other threads just like this....yawn " And for some reason you posted on this one...