Royler Gracie vs.J Moreira FOOTAGE

I watched that video a while ago. Something seems fishy to me. Didnt Joe go the distance and lose late or barely lose by points without being dominated by Rickson? If so, RIckson is a bigger and badder version of Royler so I doubt Royler being able to demolish Joe when RIckson didnt. Maybe I am wrong.

TTT.

GUYS THE POINT IS ROYLER AND JOE ARE EXCELLENT INSTRUCTORS AND FIGHTERS!!!!

EVERYBODY WIN AND LOSE...
EVERYBODY HAVE A BAD AND A GOOD DAY...

EVERYBODY HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS A OPINION, THE PROBLEMA IS HOW TO, AND I THINK "LIQUID"...IS A VERY RUDE PERSON.

MAYBE WHEN HE BECAME A BLACK BELT SOME DAY... HE LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!

TTT TO ROYLER GRACIE AND JOE MOREIRA !!!

THANKS.
RICARDO TEIXEIRA.

TTT

Liquid..... I was just speaking with Ricardo Teixeira, he asked me to post for him as his computer went on the fritz..... "I am faixa roxa under Master Jiu-Jitsu. You are a gorilla black belt. If you are such a tough guy why do you not put your belt on the line and compete in next BJJ mundials like I am going to do and as I have already done before too. Put up or shut up! That is your choice. Sincerely, Liquid_Technique Ricardo would be more than interested in putting his skills up against you (VALE TUDO STYLE) and as you put it "Put up or shut up".....let him know where he can send the fully paid plane ticket, round trip, to you. He will hold the fight down here in South Florida and show you the type of fighter Joe Moreira has turned out. Sound like a deal? Thanks. Joe M.RICARDO "HELLRAISER" TEIXEIRA

Looks like liquid if avioding hellraisers challenge like the plague.

Well I enjoyed the video......

Wait unless i missed some shit what did Liquid say? He just posted a link to the video. Unless he talked shit in some other post?

"Wait unless i missed some shit what did Liquid say?"

Good question.

Its only a flesh wound.

This is what liquid said.

"I am faixa roxa under Master Jiu-Jitsu. You are a gorilla black belt. If you are such a tough guy why do you not put your belt on the line and compete in next BJJ mundials like I am going to do and as I have already done before too. Put up or shut up! That is your choice.

Sincerely,

Liquid_Technique "

"When you get caught in a submission like Royler did against Sak, it means u pretty much lost. Just because you didn't tap doesn't mean shit."

Really dumb. #1 ROyler's shoulders are double jointed so he wasn't injured at all. #2 Sakuraba quit trying to submit him at the end. He knew he wasn't going to finish him. After trying for about 1.5mns he couldn't finish. Another 10 seconds wasn't going to help any. He had stopped even trying to submit him before the ref stopped the fight.

"let's say that sak rips roylers shoulder apart - are you saying he could continue the fight in a way that would allow him to FEASIBLY defend himself."

blah blah blah...we can "SAY" all we want but that's not WHAT HAPPENED. Were you watching a different fight than me? I dont remember ANYONES shoulder getting ripped apart. If Sak had the proper leverage it might of but royler being super flexible and a super technician might of escaped too. The fact remains that the fight was almost over and they probably would of ended in that position with no winner. Something the Japanese did NOT want. No one will EVER know what would of happened because the fight was stopped prematurely.

cascagrossa is correct. If the fight went to the judges, Sak would have clearly won. Since that wasn't the case, who dominated the fight is irrelevant. For those who talk about Gracie fans being blind, I haven't heard one person say Royler wasn't dominated . . . only that Sak shouldn't have been given a ref stoppage when both sides agreed on no ref stoppages. That seems kind've elementary.

Here is the challenge you posted towards me:

"
Date: 29-Dec-03 06:29 PM
227 Total Posts
Edited:29-Dec-03 06:37 PM

Liquid.....
I was just speaking with Ricardo Teixeira, he asked me to post for him as his computer went on the fritz.....

"I am faixa roxa under Master Jiu-Jitsu. You are a gorilla black belt. If you are such a tough guy why do you not put your belt on the line and compete in next BJJ mundials like I am going to do and as I have already done before too. Put up or shut up! That is your choice.

Sincerely,

Liquid_Technique

Ricardo would be more than interested in putting his skills up against you (VALE TUDO STYLE) and as you put it "Put up or shut up".....let him know where he can send the fully paid plane ticket, round trip, to you. He will hold the fight down here in South Florida and show you the type of fighter Joe Moreira has turned out. Sound like a deal?

Thanks.

Joe M.

RICARDO "HELLRAISER" TEIXEIRA

"

Here is my reply:

Dear Mr. Joe Moreira and Gorilla crew,

Since you made this so public I think that it is very important first to take a look at what exactly happened.

1. There is a rumor circulating around that Mike Tyson trains BJJ with Joe Moreira.

People were discussing this when I posted my comments about this.

I stated my opinion that if Mike Tyson is really training BJJ for MMA or Vale Tudo then perhaps Joe Moreira is not the best possible trainer and that maybe Mike should go with some one else.

In my opinion Mike should go with Carlson Gracie, Cesar Gracie or maybe American top team would be a better choice. All those trainers and academies have produced numerous champions be it MMA, Vale Tudo, BJJ or Abu Dhabi submission wrestling.

Do you disagree with me or if so then why?

Look as I wrote much earlier Joe Moreira is OK and good instructor, but he just is not the best in the world. Please name the MMA, BJJ and submission wrestling champions that Joe Moreira has produced.

As you see for sure I did nothing wrong.

2. Then Texeira from the Gorilla crew got overexcited

Date: 29-Dec-03 11:07 AMMember Since: 19-Aug-03
220 Total Posts
Edited:29-Dec-03 11:10 AM

Liquid Technique, you are a stupid fuck!!!!!!!!
JOE is one of the best instructors on the planet. He is unbelievably technical. go buy JOE MOREIRA'S TAPES AND TRY TO LEARN SOME REAL JIU JITSU. you are a sucker!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

So you came with your 3rd grade name calling etc. After that I chose to expose your BS because you really deserve that.

Here is my reply:

Back in the days of INTHEGUARD website Joe Moreira was still a fresh face. He used to make a lot of claims. He really did not have any credential to back up his claims. According to Joe he did this and that. There was a rumor circulating around that Joe Moreira did actually fight in Brazil and he fought against non other than Royler Gracie.

1. Joe Denied this. He publicly stated that he has never fought against Royler Gracie be it an exhibition match or a real match.
The Moreira crew (Daniel) swore that match never happened because they asked Joe and he said there is no such tape because it never happened. He lied to his Brown Belts who asked him.

Joe lied to everybody.

2. Well then some one came up with a VIDEO FOOTAGE of Joe Moreira fighting Royler Gracie in a BJJ match in some very old tournament. He shared it publicly.

Then when that was finally posted on the net, his students still backed his lies and said Joe denied the match because it was a DEMO. LOL!

3. Joe was FORCED to change his story. Joe now said that he actually did fight against Royler, but now he claimed that the match was just an exhibition match.

4. Well people asked Royler about this. Royler said that yes he did fight against Joe and that it was not an exhibition match.

After that people who were actually present there to watch the fight confirmed what Royler said.

So Joe lied AGAIN!

5. Now after this Joe did admit that it was a BJJ match and not an exhibition match.

6. Soon after that some one (from gorilla crew I guess) started a rumor that Joe fought Rickson in that same tournament just before he fought Royler and that he lost to Rickson by only one point.

7. Well after that people found out that Joe did not face Rickson in that tournament and he did not lose to Rickson by one point.

8.So ANOTHER LIE BY JOE MOREIRA

What a bunch of BS marketing. Joe Moreira used to make a lot of claims back then. People started questioning his credentials. He came up with some BS marketing.

QUESTION TO JOE: Why did you feel the need to lie? Look Royler is Royler and there is no shame in losing to Royler, be it by one point or 30 points. Again why did you choose to lie?

Well here is my theory: Maybe Joe thought that it makes him look bad. FACT is that Joe lied.
Then Joe came up with another lie to make himself look good (I fought Rickson Gracie and lost by only one point. So he supposedly was able to score points on Rickson and generally speaking fight at the same level fight Rickson. Oh GEE! That would make Joe look very good - too bad it never happened.) and tried to use it as an excuse for loosing to Royler (Because of my match against Rickson I was tired etc.)

OK HERE IT IS JUST TO SHUT CERTAIN PEOPLE UP - AGAIN!

ROYLER GRACIE VS. JOE MOREIRA BJJ MATCH:

http://www.onthemat.com/videoarchive/vint_roylerjoe.html

HUGE THANKS TO ONTHEMAT CREW

9. As you see things were not looking too good for Joe.

10. So Joe comes out with a brilliant marketing idea. Joe Moreira vs. Café BJJ match.

11. Café vs. Joe was A DEMO not Royler vs. Joe. Joe just chose to not to tell anyone that Café vs. Joe was an exhibition match because it made him look good again.

12. Gorilla crew claimed it was legit but again they were proved to be wrong.

So another lie by Gorilla crew.

Look Joe Moreira is a good instructor and has produced many good grapplers, but he is also a liar. I do you not like Gorilla crews marketing or business tactics.

(Disclaimer: Roy Harris is as legit as they get and this has nothing to do with Roy Harris. He makes great videos.)

You guys make a lot of claims here and there but almost never back it up! Ok now you have some people who actually go out and compete, but rest of the crew just sits on their belts making instructional videos and shouting their mouth. When time comes to prove your claims on the mat Gorilla crew is no where to be seen. Gorilla crew rules the BJJ instructional videotapes market. Nearly every Gorilla black belt (and even some brown belts) has his own BJJ video tape series. Gorilla crew goes around the internet marketing each others videos. They go around and posts reviews about tapes done by other BJJ people. They always find some bad things to say but when they post about a video done by some other member of team Gorilla then the hype is there to be seen.
Paul Viele is nothing compared to the Gorilla crew. At least Viele makes some good tapes.

NOW BACK TO YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!!

HERE IS MY POST AGAIN:

"I am faixa roxa under Master Jiu-Jitsu. You are a gorilla black belt. If you are such a tough guy why do you not put your belt on the line and compete in next BJJ mundials like I am going to do and as I have already done before too.

Put up or shut up! That is your choice.

Sincerely,

Liquid_Technique

Oh and BTW. I know that you compete at local grappling tournaments. More power to you! That is just great. Just take your belt and step to the next level - highest level there is.

or are you full of BS too?

"

SO RICARDO ARE YOU FULL OF BS? I NEVER EVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT VALE TUDO! ARE YOU ILLITERATE? I KNOW THAT Joe's ENGLISH IS NOT TOO GOOD (NOT THAT MINE IS...) SO MAYBE HE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT I WROTE.

"Ricardo would be more than interested in putting his skills up against you (VALE TUDO STYLE) and as you put it "Put up or shut up".....let him know where he can send the fully paid plane ticket, round trip, to you. He will hold the fight down here in South Florida and show you the type of fighter Joe Moreira has turned out. Sound like a deal? "

NO IT DOES NOT. I do not do Vale Tudo. You are just running and avoiding the original issue. WHY DO YOU NOT TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS GORILLA CREW AND FLY TO BRAZIL FOR NEXT MUNDIALS OF BJJ? WHAT IS THIS TALK ABOUT VALE TUDO? LOL AT YOU! I SAID: STOP SITTING ON YOUR BELT AND FLY TO BRAZIL FOR NEXT MUNDIALS OF BJJ LIKE I AM GOING TO DO... YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR VALE TUDO HELLRAISER.

FOR THE RECORD: I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LOCAL GRAPPLING OR VALE TUDO COMPETITIONS. I KNOW THAT YOU ORGANISE TOURNAMENTS AND THAT YOUR GORILLA CREW COMPETES IN THOSE LOCAL TOURNAMENTS. IT IS GREAT! MORE POWER TO YOU. JUST TAKE YOUR BELT AND STEP TO THE NEXT LEVEL - HIGHEST LEVEL THERE IS.

SO TAKE YOUR GORILLA CREW AND FLY TO NEXT MUNDIALS AND SHOW ME THE TYPE OF FIGHTERS JOE MOREIRA HAS TURNED OUT! PUT UP OR SHUT UP! THAT IS YOUR CHOICE. LET'S SEE HOW GORILLA CREW DOES AGAINST NOT SO LOCAL BLUE BELTS, PURBLE BELTS, BROWN BELTS AND BLACK BELTS!

(Gorilla black belts against Terere, Ronaldo Jacare... ;) LOL How to choke a gorilla 101!

OR ARE YOU FULL OF BS LIKE YOUR STUPID PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO TURN THIS INTO A VALE TUDO MATCH.

I'LL FIGHT ANY OF YOUR PURBLE BELTS IN A BJJ MATCH. JUST BRING IT! AND IF YOU WANT TO HIDE BEHIND THE BACK OF RICARDO TEXEIRA THEN OK I'LL EVEN FIGHT HIM IN A BJJ MATCH. YEAH GORILLA BLACK BELT VS. MASTER TEAM FAIXA ROSA.

YES AND IF IT COMES TO THAT HELL I'LL EVEN FIGHT YOU JOE IN A BJJ MATCH, but I have to say that would be a pretty stupid match.

WHATEVER.... IN ANYCASE I'LL BE IN BRAZIL FOR NEXT MUNDIALS. SOMEHOW I AM NOT COUNTING FOR GORILLA CREW TO SHOW UP. LOOK YOU CAN MEET YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN BRAZIL, WATCH THE FIGHTS IN MUNDIALS, HAVE A VACATION...

NOT SO SINCERELY,

Liquid_Technque

BTW. Joe you know that some purple belts can tape black belts?

Oh and I can come up with a cool name too! How about Liquid "The Hellraiser slayer" Technique.

SO SHUT UP OR PUT UP!