Royler Gracie vs.J Moreira FOOTAGE

What did LT do that was so bad. All I saw was footage of Royler armbarring Moreira.

Yeah, but you know Joe "supposely" went toe to toe with Rickson.

We are supposed to buy all that BS hype and marketing.

What I did: I exposed his as a liar he is and for that he is sending his hitman number one Richardo Texeira after me.

Quick go and call jiu-jitsu police!

TRY TO DUCK THIS GORILLA CREW

link

hey "liquid sweet heart"I am,2ND PLACE PAN AMERICAN 97ATLANTICO SUL CHAMPIONINTERNATIONAL CHAMPION 2000, AND 2ND PLACE ABSOLUT INTERNATIONAL 2000MACHADO'S INTERNATIONAL 2ND PLACE COPA LINJJ CHAMPION NITEROI 2ND PLACE CALIFORNIA STATE BLACK BELTI fight 2 times the brasileiro, and 1 time mundial but I didnt score.OOOHHHH I FORGOT !!!!!!! ARIZONA , NEVADA ,COPPER CLASSIC, JUDO CHAMPION ETC,ETC....I FIGHT A LOT WITH GI MY FRIEND , NOW I AM A BIG BOY I LIKE TO KICK ASS WITH OUT A GI....(VALE TUDO)SO DONT TALK SHIT ANYMORE.YOU SAID JOE DONT PRODUCES GOOD NO RULES FIGHTERS LIKE OTHERS TEAM . WELL...........I SAID I WILL PAID YOUR TICKET AND KICK YOUR SWEET ASS FAIXA "ROSA" LIKE YOU SAID.YOU ARE RUDE AND YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGTH IN THE WORLD TO DISLIKE JOE OR ANYBODY, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPPRES YOUR OPINION BUT JUST WACTH YOUR MOUNTH......BECAUSE YOU TALK A LOT OF CRAP TO BE A PURPLE BELT. SEE YOU SOMEDAY..... SOMEWHERE.......INTEL THIS JUST TRAIN....HARD REAL HARD. WHEN I POST I USE MY REAL NAME RICARDO TEIXEIRA AND I POST MY PICS KICKING ASS ON THE BLACK BELT CHALLENGE 3.WHO IS "LIQUID THE HELLRAISER SLAYER"...AHHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A JOKE. TALK SHIT BEHIND A SCREEN NAME!!!!!!!!!!WHO ARE YOU ????? AGAIN !!!!AND WHAT TITLES DO YOU HAVE?????? JUST FAIXA ROXA.HAVE A SWEET DREAMS WHIT ME....RICARDO "HELLRAISER" TEIXEIRA

uh oh

Nice video. Thanks LT (even if you are a knob). :)

LEARN TO READ.

I DID NOT SAY OR WRITE THAT JOE DOES NOT PRODUCE GOOD NO RULES FIGHTERS LIKE OTHER TEAMS.

I WROTE THAT WHEN IT COMES TO CREDENTIALS CARLSON GRACIE (and I mean senior) AND CESAR GRACIE CERTAINLY HAVE MORE.

AND NO I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND.

"BECAUSE YOU TALK A LOT OF CRAP TO BE A PURPLE BELT. SEE YOU SOMEDAY..... SOMEWHERE.......INTEL THIS JUST TRAIN....HARD REAL HARD.

"

WELL I DO NOT TALK ANY CRAP. I JUST SAY THE TRUTH OUT AND LOUD! IT IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL PROBLEM THAT YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH THE TRUTH! CALL ME NAMES ALL YOU WANT PUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTS!

OH SO POST YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU BY MAIL ABOUT REST OF THE STUFF.

I'LL MEET YOU ON THE MAT IN BRAZIL NEXT SUMMER DURING THE MUNDIALS. TALK IS CHEAP LET'S DO THIS.

SORRY ALL YOU GUYS !!!!!!

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A PLACE TO WASH YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES,MAYBE LIQUID COULD GIVE ME HIS NUMBER AND I WILL GIVE HIM A CALL

WELL TTT TO ALL YOU GUYS IN THIS FORUM...THANKS FOR THE NICE COMENTS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL.

RICARDO TEIXEIRA.

Ricardo is right. This really shoud not be the place to wash any short of "laundry".

Ï can give you my contact information. Just post your e-mail adress and I will send your mail.

By the way nice and happy new year to you too Ricardo Teixeira. See you in Brazil.

Sincerely,

Liquid_Technique

my e mail is teixeirajiujitsu@adelphia.net and my number is (561) 213-0654. happy years too!!!!!

Let see if I gt this right...

LT calls bulshit on Joe stories and show video proof.

RT resorts to name calling and chellenges him to a nhb fight, but does not refutes the claims.

Did I get it right?

Thanks.

I'll get in touch with you tomorrow.

- LQT

Yes CariocaJJ! You got it RIGHT.

Yeah I am a poser like Pe de Pano is.

Look we are not supposed to expose Black Belt level lies. I bet Jiu-Jitsu police is after me now.

LiquidTechnique-

You began by saying Joe doesn't train the best MMA fighters in that I agree with you. Then you started attacking his BJJ teaching and skills, I would like to ask you what is the source of your information? This forum? Your instructor? Where?

Since you say that you have so much respect for Roy Harris, why don't you ask Roy what he thinks of Joe's skills. Roy has been with Joe since before Purple belt and so has Mike Jen.

Jeff

PS: I have seen the video of Joe vs. Rickson and they were evenly matched until Rickson passed Joe's guard and got across side where he remained for the rest of the match without submitting Joe. The match began with Joe trying a takedown and Rickson defended then pulled guard, Joe worked and passed the guard and held Rickson down for a few moments before Rickson made his escape and they both stood up. They were up for a bit before Joe pulled guard and when Rickson passed Joe couldn't escape. I do not know where I saw the video but I thought it was a link off of this forum.

TTT

TTT