Rumor: Brock Lesnar returning to UFC

Sage Northcock - Fuck Brock and his fans. Its all the same guys that root for Romero and other buff scary looking guys. Youre all gay, just so you know.
Favorite Five fighters:

Brock Lesnar
Nate Diaz
Frankie Edgar
Dominick Cruz
Chael Sonnen

Reconcile those then come at me, bro.

Lights Out Lurker - 
Sage Northcock - Fuck Brock and his fans. Its all the same guys that root for Romero and other buff scary looking guys. Youre all gay, just so you know.
Lol you must be a little insecure guy. I bet you watch UFC with your girl and you tell her how stupid all of those big ripped guys are because you are a a little skinny fat dork. Your girl secretly wishes she could get hulk smashed by Yoel and Brock but she tells you those guys are gross and she loves your dad bod.

Actually I was calling out certain fans for being obsessed with buff fighters. I dont want to be a giant veiny dildo looking guy so I definitely dont envy giant dudes. I find MMA fans obsessions with scary big buff guys amusing, though, and fully expected your typical response. Its what all guys like you do... get all pissy when your buffgod is insulted.

DevilsAdvocate -
Nature Boy Ric Flair -

Lol the hate is absolutely insane! I mean who's the worst he fought in the UFC? Heath Herring? Wtf, dude has taken his lumps but he's fought the absolute best the UFC had to offer at the time 

Not only that, he basically retired HH with that beating. He made Mir start doing roids and brought us Brocktober. Then he returns from a five year hiatus and beats a top 10 HW. The guy has huge balls and is a competitor.

People on this forum are to stupid to look at the facts. Brock has fought nothing but killers since signing with the UFC. He fought with a horrible illness but all people will mention is him running away from Carwin but not that he finished Carwin.

The only non-top 5 HW he fought in the UFC was Herring. Couture, Velasquez, Overeem, Mir, and Carwin were all top 5 when Brock fought them. He still has less than 10 mma fights and was scheduled to fight JDS before he had to get surgery after his 2nd issue with diverticulitis. 

Hunt put up the most pathetic performance second to only OSP "fighting" Jon Jones. I am of the mindset both fights were "scripted" or all fighters involved were told to make a sparring session out of it. Hunto and OSP never threw a punch in those matches while the marquee fighters got easy wins coming off a long lay off. 

Fuck you sensitive pussies. I want to see a juiced to the gills Lesnar.

Mustard Tiger - Fuck you sensitive pussies. I want to see a juiced to the gills Lesnar.

You want to watch him or do you want to fight him?

Who's the pussy?

StankieEdgar -
42091120969 -
FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?

I didn't say anything about Hunt, just that  it was wrong for the promotion to pull strings for him to cheat and be on the card. It was wrong for him to cheat in the first place, I don't support him. 

and what about Jones?

Jones has fucked up so many times I won't even believe he's fighting until the first punch is landed. Why would I pay to watch and support a drug abuser who pulled a hit and run on a pregnant woman? And then lied about all of it?

DevilsAdvocate -
Favorite Five fighters:

Brock Lesnar
Nate Diaz
Frankie Edgar
Dominick Cruz
Chael Sonnen

Reconcile those then come at me, bro.
My five could take your five

GSP
NBK
Red King
Barboza
Conor

42091120969 -
StankieEdgar -
42091120969 -
FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?

I didn't say anything about Hunt, just that  it was wrong for the promotion to pull strings for him to cheat and be on the card. It was wrong for him to cheat in the first place, I don't support him. 

and what about Jones?

Jones has fucked up so many times I won't even believe he's fighting until the first punch is landed. Why would I pay to watch and support a drug abuser who pulled a hit and run on a pregnant woman? And then lied about all of it?

lol ok dork

no doubt that was bad but pretty far down the list of bad things a lot of athletes and celebrities have done

do you treat others the same? I doubt it. 

stanneh - Fuck that guy.

^

Lights Out Lurker - 
StankieEdgar -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ktaco - Wtf is up with the hate? The guy never takes a easy fight and is always fun to watch.

So he failed 1 drug test? How many other fighters have failed 1 and how many more just never got caught?

It was only for clomid, same as Jones 

guys second fight was frank mir

guy has balls to say the least

third fight

but yeah he has really only fought badasses in the UFC
Frank Mir was his second pro fight.

?
Mir was his UFC debut. Brock fought before that?

huh my bad he did fight before UFC

I don't give a fuck purists... deal with it.  

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Sierra_Grizzly -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He was getting smashed back when he could get away with being juiced to the tits.

Smashed? By whom?

You mean when he came back after almost dying from diverticulitis?

You know that the Brock that faught Mir @ UFC 100 was not the same Brock that faught Cain and Alistair.

Nobody looks the same against Cain as they do against Frank Mir. "But he looked different when he was beating guys that have lost a dozen or so times.

The Cain fight was fairly short, but it was a back and forth fight until Brock got clipped.  People hit hard in the HW divisiona and it only takes 1 mistake to ruin your night.

Gullivers Travels -

Wasn't he suspended?  What happened with that?

ends later this year

BROCKTOBER

BROCKVEMBER TO REMEMBER AT MSG!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra_Grizzly -
leifdawg -
Gullivers Travels -

ends later this year

Lesnars' suspension from the NSAC is over.

USADA still stands at about 6 months. However, USDA has no legal authority.

The UFC can grant Brock an exemption, just like they did for UFC 200.

no, you can't get an exemption from an USADA/WADA suspension.

Sierra_Grizzly -
Morpheus1976 -
Sierra_Grizzly -
leifdawg -
Gullivers Travels -

ends later this year

Lesnars' suspension from the NSAC is over.

USADA still stands at about 6 months. However, USDA has no legal authority.

The UFC can grant Brock an exemption, just like they did for UFC 200.

no, you can't get an exemption from an USADA/WADA suspension.

You sure as shit can. The UFC employs USADA.

its not going too happen, USADA test hundreds of sports, they are not going to wreck their reputation for some WWE actor.