Rumor: Brock Lesnar returning to UFC

He was getting smashed back when he could get away with being juiced to the tits.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He was getting smashed back when he could get away with being juiced to the tits.
I think USADA Brock could beat USADA Reem.

Brock is a big freak with or without steroids. Reem needs that horse meat to be a freak.

Sierra_Grizzly -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He was getting smashed back when he could get away with being juiced to the tits.

Smashed? By whom?

You mean when he came back after almost dying from diverticulitis?

You know that the Brock that faught Mir @ UFC 100 was not the same Brock that faught Cain and Alistair.

Overeem, Cain, Carwin.

Sierra_Grizzly -

Smashed? By whom?

You know that the Brock that faught Mir @ UFC 100 was not the same Brock that faught Cain and Alistair.

Nobody looks the same against Cain as they do against Frank Mir. "But he looked different when he was beating guys that have lost a dozen or so times.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Sierra_Grizzly -

Smashed? By whom?

Overeem, Cain, Carwin.

Post USADA everyone looks different
I'm just excited my boy is back in the UFC, fuck yeah! 

Fuck Brock and his fans. Its all the same guys that root for Romero and other buff scary looking guys. Youre all gay, just so you know.

Sage Northcock - Fuck Brock and his fans. Its all the same guys that root for Romero and other buff scary looking guys. Youre all gay, just so you know.
says the guy named after Sage

Love it. Go Cock Chestner. MMA is way more interesting with that dude stalking humans. 

Wasn't he suspended?  What happened with that?

Brock will be Champ again.

stanneh - Fuck that guy.

Fucking ditto.  Just go away roid boy. So fucking sick of this story over a over.

Can we just make Fergson vs. Kahbib happen, and TJ vs. Cody? Goddamn freakshows are getting old.

Shit, I looked and didn't see this thread, so I made another. Here is an article about it. 

Blue Linky?

http://www.f4wonline.com/ufc-news/brock-lesnar-back-usada-testing-pool-ufc-return-rumors-swirl-239536?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

RedDragons -
stanneh - Fuck that guy.

Fucking ditto.  Just go away roid boy. So fucking sick of this story over a over.

Can we just make Fergson vs. Kahbib happen, and TJ vs. Cody? Goddamn freakshows are getting old.

Why not both?

Lesnar/Arlovski

Wtf is up with the hate? The guy never takes a easy fight and is always fun to watch.

So he failed 1 drug test? How many other fighters have failed 1 and how many more just never got caught?

Ktaco - Wtf is up with the hate? The guy never takes a easy fight and is always fun to watch.

So he failed 1 drug test? How many other fighters have failed 1 and how many more just never got caught?

It was only for clomid, same as Jones 

guys second fight was frank mir

guy has balls to say the least

Brock vs Anyone ....to get mma away from that boxing match.

Lol the hate is absolutely insane! I mean who's the worst he fought in the UFC? Heath Herring? Wtf, dude has taken his lumps but he's fought the absolute best the UFC had to offer at the time 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ktaco - Wtf is up with the hate? The guy never takes a easy fight and is always fun to watch.

It was only for clomid, same as Jones 

guys second fight was frank mir

guy has balls to say the least

third fight

but yeah he has really only fought badasses in the UFC

Nature Boy Ric Flair -

Lol the hate is absolutely insane! I mean who's the worst he fought in the UFC? Heath Herring? Wtf, dude has taken his lumps but he's fought the absolute best the UFC had to offer at the time 

Not only that, he basically retired HH with that beating. He made Mir start doing roids and brought us Brocktober. Then he returns from a five year hiatus and beats a top 10 HW. The guy has huge balls and is a competitor.