Rumour: Hunt v Lesnar @ UFC 200

Brock would visit the dark lands Phone Post 3.0

I agree, total BS. Phone Post 3.0

First off, I dont see this fight actually happening (to make that clear);

BUT

On the off chance it does, I dont think people are giving Brock Lesnar enough credit and perhaps giving Mark Hunt too much credit. Dont get me wrong I fully agree that Brock doesnt like getting hit, and that Mark Hunt is one of the worst possible opponents in that sense BUT when you figure that Brocks biggest strength was his wrestling and that Mark Hunts major weakness is his ground game (particularly off his back), it does give Brock a real chance of winning *IF* he can get the fight to the ground. I dont think with the wrestling pedigree of Lesnar that Mark Hunt would be able to get back up (until the end of the round) if Brock was able to get him down, as his size and top control are so good

I mean I think the safe money is still on Mark Hunt for sure, but some people seem to forget just how bad Mark Hunts ground game really is, and just how good Brock Lesnars wrestling game is. Still dont see this fight actually happening though.

Strategy101 -

First off, I dont see this fight actually happening (to make that clear);

BUT

On the off chance it does, I dont think people are giving Brock Lesnar enough credit and perhaps giving Mark Hunt too much credit. Dont get me wrong I fully agree that Brock doesnt like getting hit, and that Mark Hunt is one of the worst possible opponents in that sense BUT when you figure that Brocks biggest strength was his wrestling and that Mark Hunts major weakness is his ground game (particularly off his back), it does give Brock a real chance of winning IF he can get the fight to the ground. I dont think with the wrestling pedigree of Lesnar that Mark Hunt would be able to get back up (until the end of the round) if Brock was able to get him down, as his size and top control are so good

I mean I think the safe money is still on Mark Hunt for sure, but some people seem to forget just how bad Mark Hunts ground game really is, and just how good Brock Lesnars wrestling game is. Still dont see this fight actually happening though.

I agree
I'd favor Hunt but even Brock in current form has a good chance of winning. It's a good match that could go either way and would make UFC 200 a can't miss event. Obviously it would be the main event if it happens.
There are only ten fights on that card so they'll add another.
My guess is Hall vs Silva of Silva is recovered. Phone Post 3.0

its on the battleship card with rickson-sakaraba

Brock vs Barnett would be fire Phone Post 3.0

Yea Brock never liked getting hit but it's not like he couldn't get Hunt to the floor and keep him there. 

Alligator eats honeybadger.

Honeybadger eats its way out.

I picture a USADA guy slowly shaking his head during the long drive to Frate Trane's house. Phone Post 3.0

They just announced it on raw, haters crying everywhere Phone Post 3.0

Brock would crap out his belly button then death clutch his chest after a hunt bomb. Phone Post 3.0

big daddy yum yums - I actually heard Jens Pulver took some time off from his janitorial position at PETCO to take a rematch against Joe Lauzon.. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - They'd have to pay Brock 5 million and pay Vince double to allow it to happen. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, and they would make that back immediately.

Ha, the biggest issue here would be usada. If Brock can somehow circumvent them it might happen. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Tru - Simple reason why it won't happen. Usada rules state someone has to undergo 4 months of testing prior to being allowed to compete after retirement. So unless they have secretly been testing him the past two month, can't happen. Makes sense as stated earlier that they want hunt ready if Cain pulls out. Phone Post 3.0
Tru - Believe that only applies to fighters who retired during the USADA era, so since Brock retired before that, he would be eligible to come back without waiting 4 months.
Damn that's awesome if correct. I thought gsp would have had to wait four months as well. Very interesting; because they can still cycle technically and not be tested prior to the fight announcement. Phone Post 3.0

Ain't neeeeeeeeeeeeeever gonna happen

Brock would give hunto a worse beating than stipe

Hunt JDS rematch apparently Phone Post 3.0

MillhouseMMA -

Yea Brock never liked getting hit but it's not like he couldn't get Hunt to the floor and keep him there. 

This, if this fight were to happen(which it won't) I'd expect the opening to look exactly like Brock v Cain with him taking a run up to the take down Phone Post 3.0

big daddy yum yums - I actually heard Jens Pulver took some time off from his janitorial position at PETCO to take a rematch against Joe Lauzon.. Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin' 16ers are the worst since the 10ers! This neckbeard probably weighs 3 times what Jens does and would be petrified to say that shit to him.