Ruthless Relegated To Prelims First Time in 20 Years

Was Fear a Factor ?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I have had a totally different experience. I went to his last Vegas show with Chappelle and it was awesome. I’ve seen him a few times at the Comedy Store where he was working out his material and it was cool but not as good but usually his big shows are good to me.

Comedy is different to all of us. It’s like. I can’t say someone not funny but I can say I didn’t find them funny.

3 Likes

It was in my case.Before the show,I asked my step dad if I could roll a joint of his to bring it to the show.I brought the joint to the show & miraculously seen Joe after the show,but fear was a factor,because I was afraid to ask him if he wanted to smoke it with me (I didn’t even smoke weed)

2 Likes

It would be cool to smoke with Joe just to say I did.

1 Like

2 Likes

Miesha Tate vs Lauren Murphy??? Both coming off loses,why on earth would Dana think anybody would pay to see this?

4 Likes

Shit is insane . Im watching The San Diego Fight Night show. Today is pre sale to public.
already 98% Sold out. I looked at two 310.00 seats. With Order charges added 160.00 to it. Almost 800 Clams for 2 seats in the Loge.

2 Likes

Four fights on the preliminary card in the middle of the event will air on ABC, the UFC and the network announced Friday.

UFC 276 takes place July 2 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The five-fight main card airs on pay-per-view. Just ahead of that, four fights from the prelims will air on ABC, along with ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+. The first four fights of the event stream on ESPN+.

The UFC has had two events that have broadcast on ABC. UFC on ABC 1 featured Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar and took place in January 2021 in Abu Dhabi. UFC on ABC 2 featured Marvin Vettori vs. Kevin Holland and took place in April 2021 in Las Vegas.

In addition, UFC on ABC 3 is set for July 16 in Elmont, N.Y., on Long Island with a Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez headliner.

ESPN’s MMA broadcast schedule currently has the four fights on the ABC prelims to be Brad Riddell vs. Jalin Turner, Bryan Barberena vs. Robbie Lawler, Ian Garry vs. Gabe Green and the recently announced rematch between Donald Cerrone and Jim Miller. The bout order, however, is subject to change, and ESPN’s bout order differs from the one currently listed at UFC.com.

UFC 276 is the showcase of the promotion’s International Fight Week. In the main event, middleweight champion Israel Adesanya takes on challenger Jared Cannonier. In the co-feature, featherweight champ Alexander Volkanovski meets former titleholder Holloway in a trilogy rematch.

2 Likes

Did they move the Sean O’Malley fight from Main Card to Prelims and they bumped up Cowboy vs Miller 2?

1 Like

^^^

They can take those order charges and shove them straight up their ass.

Racketeering mother fuckers.

3 Likes

I so agree yet its 9/10 sold out

What pissed me off the most is when it first started,instead of charging you a one time service/convienence fee,those cock suckers charged you the fee for each individual ticket.

Make TOTAL sense , but riddle me this. How do these people kick down in this economy day and age ? Would have been a 1000 outing ez for loge seats . LOL

because Miesha has the goods on Dana and she gets preferential treatment always

1 Like

Guarantee next years fight week event will be cheaper

That makes sense as to why the change. Good post

This could be a reason why. Having Lawler as a featured fight in a nationally televised portion of the card during prime time isn’t a bad thing for him.

Double post. Sorry. Saw this was posted already

1 Like