Ruthless Relegated To Prelims First Time in 20 Years

Which 3-2 WMMA superstar will be on the main card over him?

3 Likes

There is not gonna be a womenā€™s title fight on the card so i donā€™t think any.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be at the fights.

Donā€™t know about Rogan.

2 Likes

UFC didnā€™t even put them in the promo. Ruthless deserves more. Much more.

Keep licking thise balls SIMP and be sure to wipe the Lawler off your chin when youre finished.

Shut up or at least use SIMP and other shaming attempts in the correct context, you illiterate roach.

Robbie could take the Dominick Cruz approach to this newsā€¦

ā€œThatā€™s probably the most seen position on the entire fight card,ā€ Cruz told ESPN. ā€œIā€™ll have the most eyes on me. Like I said, Iā€™ve had a pretty decent layoff, so letā€™s get me in front of a lot of eyes is what Iā€™m thinking. At the same time, being on the prelims, thatā€™s an ego thing. Iā€™m not really attached to my ego at this point. I know what I am. I know the things that Iā€™ve accomplished. It doesnā€™t affect me to be seen more, and I will. Iā€™ll be seen more.

EDIT: For the record, I donā€™t really believe the bolded part. But it all sounds good!

2 Likes

You mean denial? Robbie straight shooter, unlike Cruz.

Rogan is there. Thatā€™s why he is doing a show the night before. Have a great time man!!!

Yeah I know that. How much are the tickets?

Sorry Mr SIMPson, I SIMPly cant hear your SIMPlistic words to explain your SIMPleton ideas. SIMPle answer isbto remove Robbieā€™s balls fron your mouth before trying to speak. :+1:t5:

lol what a skill- and smell-lacking turd

That is SIMPly brilliant! You are sooooo funny and witty!

He is probably being punished for ruining Nick Diazā€™s return and ending his career.

Really? Iā€™m not trying to be, unlike you and your childish word plays. Shut up until you grow up.

this made me think of the running man.

$8? for a coke?

asksunny -850
handsomecouch/attractivesofa +1200

His comedy gets a C+ at best

1 Like

@HandsomeCouch An altā€¦That explains the out of context SIMP accusationsā€¦ Probably another victim whose online face (nick) was so disfigured he had to find another one to hide behind. The crime scene was likely SIMP-related. Mystery solved.

Thanks for being a fan and keep watching!