Ryan Madigan vs. Melvin Guillard

ttt for results tomorrow nite, its been one of those weeks. i apoligize. the fight is tomorrow nite

ttt for results

ttt for Ryan

results???

Anything?

ttt

ttt

cool, congrats to melvin!

congrats!

Well that sure does make the fight with Kit Cope that much more intresting!!!!

Actually I was told officialy it was a TKO in the 4th rd and a very good fight. Congrats to both fighters and good luck to Melvin against Kit. Ryan will be fighting in Akron Oh on March 19th. He will be back!

yes i agree, Congrats to both guys. Im sure this was an all out war.

Woo hoo!

It was a good fight;and Ryan was a class act that definitelty came to fight!

Round 1:Melvin came out hard and took round one by his aggessiveness and striking ability.

Round 2:Both Ryan and Melvin settled down and this round could have gone either way, but Melvin landed some hard leg shots and I noticed some swelling on Ryan's front lead leg and kept that in mind for round 3

Round 3: Melvin began to listen at this point and ralized that he was in a fight and I instructed him to settle down and pick his shots and attack the lead leg, which he did both inside and outside, and at the end of the round Ryan had swelling on both sides of his left lead leg.

Round 4 : Ryan took the southpaw stance, I would imagine because of pain in his lead leg, at which Melvin landed a big kick on the left again , Ryan dropped and couldn't get up and the fight was halted!

good fight Melvin, Ryan isnt an easy guy to beat but you handled this fight well

Congrats Melvin!!!

I miss workin' with that kid. Scary thing is he's only gonna get better. I am certain that he will give Kit a good fight.

indeed a good fight

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

ttt