Sakurai vs. Olaf?

I liked Mac up until he owned me on this thread.

But now I think its best if he stays in the mountains.

More stellar matchmaking from DSE.

"you will get your other nose broken, sweetie"

AHH Ha Ha Ha

THAT is classic Happy Mac...thanks for the morning laugh!

Wiman VS Fisher IS just as much as a mismatch as Olaf/Sakurai.

Every fighting org in the world gives its stars guys to fight to build them up.

Forrest/Sinosic

Sakara/Sinosic

Fisher/Garcia/Wiman/Chambers

Its smart to do and there is nothing wrong with it.

"Wiman VS Fisher IS just as much as a mismatch as Olaf/Sakurai."

Agree to disagree. But we'll find out for sure soon enough.

Fabes-

of course you disagree, you are close friends with Matt and his former manager, right?

What I mean by them both being the same is that they were both brought in to lose. This much is obvious.

Yes and yes.

You look at it as the UFC bringing in someone to lose to Spencer. I look at it as Joe Silva giving a young fighter an enormous opportunity. Matt is a dangerous opponent for anyone. Should be a fun fight no matter what happens.

"You look at it as the UFC bringing in someone to lose to Spencer. I look at it as Joe Silva giving a young fighter an enormous opportunity"

Agreed. But being brought in to lose to Spencer Fisher is an enourmous oppurtunity in itself. He will be a UFC veteran, get paid more in future fights, have potential sponsors more interested, and if he puts up a good fight he might go back to the UFC. But Silva is bringing Wiman in with the hopes of him losing. I think they would want Spencer Fisher, who has fought on live TV several times and has proven he has a future in the UFC to win over a relatively unknown fighter.

Whether Wiman is better than Olaf is irrelevant, because despite their skill differences, they are being brought in to give an exciting fight and pad the record of a current star (Sakurai) and a potential star (Olaf.)

We see it differently.

I respect your opinion.

Mine is different.

I refuse to stop until every opinion you have is the exact same as mine, and this applies to all aspects of life.

Ok, next topic...Capital Punishment.