sale on old MMA artwork

If you've been around here long enough, many of you will remember me posting my MMA artwork between about 2001-2005. Well I was just digging around in my basement and realized I've still got a bunch of these drawings and paintings from back then that I ought to try to sell still. So I figured I'd offer them here first.

The price I'm going to ask is $50 each (for 9x12" which is what most of them are). That's 50% off the original prices of them at the time I did them, and 2/3 off from my current prices for a custom drawing!

Here are some of the ones I have available at this price:

Igor Vov, acrylic:

Rich Franklin, charcoal:

Kevin "the Shaman" Jordan, pastel:

Ken Shamrock, ball point pen:

Matt Lindland (no auto on original) acrylic:

Carlos Newton, acrylic:

Mr International, Shonie Carter, pastel:

Frank Trigg, ball point pen:

Nate Marquardt, ball point pen:

Frank Shamrock, fingerprint painting (I also have a Royce Gracie, Rampage, Benji Radach, and Dan Henderson done in fingerprints if interested I can send you the images for those):

Takayama after his legendary fight with Don Frye (5x7") pastel:

I've actually got many more as I look around, a Hermes Franca, Jeremy Horn...a couple of the melted crayon ones which I'm afraid to ship because the last time I tried that it got damaged...and I know I've got more in different places as well. So we'll start with this and if it seems to go well I'll post up some more as I dig them up.

And one other thing, I've got a 100+ card trading card set featuring my MMA artwork, some of the ones above and many more that I've done from back then and also more recently. Will sell sets here for $30 delivered.

a few of the trading cards:

Interested in card set. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

These are fkn DOPE..hope you compensated well...have you ever done a Tyson pic? That would be epic!

Reagan send me an email at bradu@bradutterstrom.com

Ecc, no Tyson, surprisingly. Only boxer I've drawn is Ali Phone Post

ttt great stuff

awesome drawings and good to see you around the UG Brad... Hope all is well with you

As always, AWESOME stuff.

Thank you for sharing and may you sell out.

If I could I would but at immediate present I cannot just yet. Phone Post 3.0

bradu - Reagan send me an email at bradu@bradutterstrom.com

Ecc, no Tyson, surprisingly. Only boxer I've drawn is Ali Phone Post
Sent Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Reagan, got it. Thanks for the props on my work, guys. Like I said, been doing this a long time around here. My work has taken some turns in recent years as I do mostly sketch cards now, but I still work more on MMA artwork than anything else.

Thanks for the purchase Reagan! Phone Post

Is that $50 shipped? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, shipping included in the us. I'll have to charge for shipping international Phone Post

Is the card set all mma or are some babe Ruth, gandalf etc like in the pic? Phone Post 3.0

bradu - Yes, shipping included in the us. I'll have to charge for shipping international Phone Post
Email sent Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm, I just wanted to add a few non mma to show some variety and to send out when I sell some non mma artwork.

The set is I think 114 cards with 5 or 6 non mma. You can see the checklist on my website www.bradutterstrom.com Phone Post

checklist is on this page:

http://www.bradutterstrom.com/commissions-prints-trading-cards.html

Awesome stuff! And fingerprints?! Holy crap, that's some crazy talent. Phone Post 3.0