sale on old MMA artwork

Thanks...when I first started my MMA paintings series, it was as part of a school project where I did 40 different paintings and drawings using as many different tools and techniques as I could come up with. Most of them were just experiments, but I thought the fingerprint portraits were interesting enough that I stuck with it and did a number of them, maybe 10 or so. Also melting crayons was one of the more successful ones and I'd still like to get back to that at some point.

Well one painting and one card set sold so far. I know I've got some more hidden away in sketchbooks that I'll dig up. Phone Post

If there was a Don Frye I'd buy it.

ttt

Is that a Kevin Randleman trading card I see there? Phone Post 3.0

How much for the card set shipped to Canada brad?

I love the handful of cards I purchased off you before...
Melted crayon Nog is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Yup hammerhouse, the randelman was one of my favorite melted crayon ones. Phone Post

Hel13torm - How much for the card set shipped to Canada brad?

how does $35 sound? The extra $5 should cover most of the postage difference

I must have it for my collection...that sounds kind of creepy actually. Phone Post 3.0

HaMMerHouseFAN - I must have it for my collection...that sounds kind of creepy actually. Phone Post 3.0

I would do the Randleman as part of this sale, but there's a tiny catch. I wouldn't ask for money up front on that one, because once when I mailed a melted wax one it was damaged in the mail. So I'm not sure if it's just too fragile, I'd just want to be sure you got it intact before I charged for it.

How much were you thinking for the Randleman card? Phone Post 3.0

bradu - 
Hel13torm - How much for the card set shipped to Canada brad?

how does $35 sound? The extra $5 should cover most of the postage difference

good deal man, PM me the details

HaMMerHouseFAN - How much were you thinking for the Randleman card? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't bother selling a single card, that's silly...I'm selling sets for $30 for over 100 cards, so it's well under a buck a card. Having said that, if you buy anything from me, I'll make sure you get the Randleman card in there. I've got a Coleman that's part of the set as well since you're a Hammer House fan. I've got the originals of both of those still available (the Coleman is a sketch card, I'd sell for $40), and there's a chance I've got an extra Randleman print (8.5x11"). If so I'd do the print and a few cards for $10, but I'll have to check on that.

bradu -

a few of the trading cards:

Do you have a separate set for those game of thrones cards or do you just have them all mixed with mma in one set Phone Post 3.0

Hey Brad, on that last UFC "Road to the Octagon" show they did for Johnson/Gustaffson, when they were at Hendo's gym, there was a pic that looked very much like your handiwork. Did you happen to catch it? Was that yours?

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Bill Cosby, there's just a few non-mma mixed in with the set. These are also my business cards so I like to have something to send when I get a non-mma customer Phone Post

Got my order today thanks and ttt Phone Post 3.0

who's gonna buy frank trigg? :)