sale on old MMA artwork

glad they got there ok Reagan. Who wouldn't want a Frank Trigg drawing Mertvaya?!

cards arrived today, thanks alot Brad.
Very cool to have the full set

your art is truly unique....
I didn't really care about getting the non-MMA ones,
but that Andre The Giant is fucking awesome

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm - cards arrived today, thanks alot Brad.
Very cool to have the full set

your art is truly unique....
I didn't really care about getting the non-MMA ones,
but that Andre The Giant is fucking awesome

Glad you got them and are happy with them! Yeah I definitely wanted this to be an MMA set, but since they're my business cards, I also wanted to have a bit of variety to send when I send something to non-MMA fans.

Initially I had no intention of selling any of them, but it was pretty spendy to get them printed up, and I realized it was in my best interest to at least try to recover my printing cost. And actually the interest in them kinda picked up steam of late, and I'm considering doing a 'series 3', which would just be an expansion including another maybe 20-30 cards that I've done since then. Theoretically, I could keep expanding over and over for one big set. Anyway, we will see, just an idea roaming around in my head at this point.

Thanks again for your support!

For my Hendo today and a few other extras! Fucking awesome, hanging it in my room now. Maybe one day you'll do one of me ;) Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, glad you got it ok! No idea why I painted it on a thick piece of wood or whatever Phone Post