Sapp vs Aekbono:photos( LOL!!!)

You should open your mouth and talk about things your ignorant about.

My opinion is: Sumo fucking sucks in many ways.

And I doubt those fat bastards and their sumo practice is harder than a 4 hr Muay Thai practice.

"They are just FAT MEN pushing each other around."

you have never watched sumo have you?

and your name should not be liquid technique when you can't technique when presented to you.

I dont know how much money he made in SUMO, just he had attained a top spot and had respect and admiration.

I think he got a HUGE chunk of change ($5 million?) to do this - that is what I heard from Japanese insiders -

I just hope this is the first/last time we see Snackebono -

Sumo is actually fun to watch. Techniques wise, wouldn't it share some common moves with wrestling, perhaps more Greco because there's lots of trips.

I like it when the little guy beats the big guy in sumo. But they aren't made for much else...they certainly don't fall well and geez, when Bob Sapp out-techniques you, you got problems.

I think Bob Sapp could give Fedor a run for his money

I am dying laughing about:

"When Bob Sapp out techniques you, you got problems."

5 million is nice. But turning your back on sumo/yokuzuna from what I hear is turning your back on a lot more then 5 million in the long run.

"Gold, you wouldnt be able to handle a week of sumo training."

Thank you! For however badly Chad did in the ring agains Sapp, when he was in his prime, (about 450 lbs or so), he was agile, mobile and hostile. What y'all saw in the Sapp match was a washed up athlete who didn't spend enough time training. Sumos are in phenomenal condition. Gold - Any time you want to come work out, just let me know. I'll arrange it.

Mad Tiger - Chad is retired. He wasn't making any money. And he was in such dire straits from losing money on bad investments he just wanted to recoup some of his losses.

Liquid Technique - You suck. Fuckin' troll.

"he was agile, mobile and hostile"

Sounds like Vision Quest ;)

He looked better than Manny Yarborough, Teila Tuli and Koji Kitao put together.