Savage interview by Charles Oliveira's Coach - "Khabib, say you'll fight if Islam loses"

Oliveira’s camp is brimming with confidence, they want the Islam fight, but with the caveat that if Islam loses Khabib has to come out of retirement and fight Charles

Chute boxe does not fuck around

13 Likes

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

8 Likes

If Khabib won’t commit it shows he’s not very confident in Islam.

Win-Win for Charles and Chute Boxe

Savage Af GIF

14 Likes

These favela sewer rats are so desperate for a money fight it’s pathetic

First Calling out Conor, then Nate, now a guy who’s been retired for 2 years.

You’re fighting Islam bitch, and if you don’t show up for the vacant title fight to get your ass whupped someone else will

3 Likes

BRICS brothers should not beef

1 Like

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Khabib “no bullshit” showed his true cancel culturing napotist nature the moment he put down the gloves. All bullshit.

1 Like

Islam likely gonna double leg and grind this one out let’s face it

2 Likes

Now that Islam is fighting Charles next people are finally stepping forward and admitting what’s gonna happen to the Brazilian Mr. Ed.

I Love This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

33 year old Khabib is shitting himself at the thought of facing Oliveira. And Khabib is levels above Islam lol.

Islam is getting subbed and clubbed and it will be beautiful.

7 Likes

Charles’ best win was Kevin Lee when Khabib retired.

Dude didn’t come out of retirement to fight Floyd for 100 million and he’s going to for this bum with 8 losses?

No he’s going to let his lesser training partner handle him worse than Felder did when he made him tap to strikes.

This begs the question just how good is......... | Sherdog Forums | UFC,  MMA & Boxing Discussion

3 Likes

Lmao, Brazilian Chuck needs to deflate that big head of his…

2 Likes

Khabib left the sport at 31 years old (scared).

It’s about Khabib not willing to promote this fight and say he’ll avenge Islam’s loss. He knows he’ll have to comeback.

Khabib has no faith in Islam lol

2 Likes

Khabib left the sport because his father died and to step aside for Islam to become champ.

He’s helping promote him because he coaches him, moron.

Don’t worry about Khabib… Islam, the guy who gets beat up by Khabib in the gym every day is going to embarrass your boy in October.

2 Likes

Accept the fight with Islam first though….

2 Likes

However you want to spin it up, Khabib is showing a lack of confidence in Islam and that will play into Oliveira’s favor. Glass jaws can’t be repaired. It will be great seeing Khabib’s response after Islam loses to another Brazilian.

1 Like

Umm, FYI: Brazilian Chuck gets dropped almost every fight… He gives me flashbacks of Eddie Alvarez.

Nice promo tactic by Olivera. But I don’t think Khabib comes back. It’d be good though, and indeed an instant money fight since Olivera would have beaten Islam, a guy with an obviously very similar style to Khabib.

2 Likes

+beating little brother, so its like rocky 7
Bigger brother comes from retirement for revenge

2 Likes

Lol, never thought I’d see a BRIC ref on the UG.